🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I think Slay def lost a step but we can't compare Byard in coverage to Reed lol. I think Reed is gonna be a great player for us but he's nowhere near the talent level of Byard even at 30
I wasn’t sold on Reed coming in but he’s legit. All of the corners sans Ricks don’t need to be on the roster next year tho

zero clue what this is actually about football wise

i expect us to be better.. I assume when we get guys back, we’ll play better.. also with new coordinators getting better in their roles

but not sure what about style of play is unsustainable

zero clue what this is actually about football wise

i expect us to be better.. I assume when we get guys back, we’ll play better.. also with new coordinators getting better in their roles

but not sure what about style of play is unsustainable

She's a Giants fan so her opinion is invalid :lol:

1698283239864.gif

Took a peek in the 49ers thread today :lol:

Man I thought our fanbase was insecure. SHEESH

To be fair, our fan base would be in shambles if we lost back to back games to the Browns without Watson and Vikings without Justin Jefferson. Dudes on social media and Reddit were saying we weren't a playoff team the night we lost to the Jets

To be fair, our fan base would be in shambles if we lost back to back games to the Browns without Watson and Vikings without Justin Jefferson. Dudes on social media and Reddit were saying we weren't a playoff team the night we lost to the Jets

I'm more so just talking about the Eagles/Jalen Hurts talk going on in there. Them dudes are still butthurt about that NFC Championship game.

Like, we aren't in here pretending that the 49ers aren't a threat, and that the Eagles are so much better than them. Hell we barely mention them in this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom