🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Idk Darius and James need some bailing out cuz they looking washed out there

I don't think James is washed but it seems like his reaction time is slacking. He was the same with the Giants. He had a Pro Bowl season then his next season he was struggling and that's why they didn't sign him back. So I'm hoping this isn't deja vu for him

I don't think James is washed but it seems like his reaction time is slacking. He was the same with the Giants. He had a Pro Bowl season then his next season he was struggling and that's why they didn't sign him back. So I'm hoping this isn't deja vu for him
JB might be closer to rinsed but Darius absolutely

That Washington game goin be tough for no reason. Mfers always play like the superbowl against us

They're also coming off an embarrassing loss to the worst team in the division so they're gonna come out angry. If we prep for them like we did for the dolphins we'll be straight though. Byard should be active also so those goofy Mclaurin passes over Slay shouldn't be as common

They're also coming off an embarrassing loss to the worst team in the division so they're gonna come out angry. If we prep for them like we did for the dolphins we'll be straight though. Byard should be active also so those goofy Mclaurin passes over Slay shouldn't be as common
Terry cooked slay when we had Reed back there (and CJ). It’s coming lol can’t run from it, like the tush push

Terry cooked slay when we had Reed back there (and CJ). It’s coming lol can’t run from it, like the tush push

I think Slay def lost a step but we can't compare Byard in coverage to Reed lol. I think Reed is gonna be a great player for us but he's nowhere near the talent level of Byard even at 30

1698250533166.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom