🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Nah schwartz gotta go 1st

me sitting on my couch is very well aware of how to attack our defense

I mean he wanted to upgrade our LBs. Now we stuck with Gerry since Howie wanted a QB in round 2

Howie really out here tryna play fantasy football with our roster. IDPs don’t lose you points smh

I mean he wanted to upgrade our LBs. Now we stuck with Gerry since Howie wanted a QB in round 2

Howie really out here tryna play fantasy football with our roster. IDPs don’t lose you points smh

I mean it’s easy to talk about a rookie 5 games in

now I think we have made a mistake in the 2nd round.. and I don’t mind going with upside on a 3rd rounder

but our issues are bigger and longer than just the 2020 draft.. schwartz issues are bigger than the eagles and the 2020 draft and these 5 games

we‘re seeing 3 players specifically elsewhere that would probably be very helpful to the eagles defense right now

I'm starting to think there's a COVID outbreak in the franchise that they're trying to keep quiet. In the past month there's been 6+ players miss games and practices with "illness"

Chinn could very well end up being the best defensive player from the draft smh. I am over Schwartz and Howie. I feel like Jim is stuck in the late 2000's game planning like he isn't facing these new wave offenses. That Superbowl gave Howie a false blueprint

Chinn could very well end up being the best defensive player from the draft smh. I am over Schwartz and Howie. I feel like Jim is stuck in the late 2000's game planning like he isn't facing these new wave offenses. That Superbowl gave Howie a false blueprint

i don’t necessarily agree.. they just took away the wrong things

and didn’t fully analyz a lot with that team, like schwartz pass defense giving up 505

but shoulda moved on from vets we clearly didn’t need and free up that money (peters, sproles and that special teams dude).. and having legit depth and options.. also appreciating you can’t just have a plan A (like with our deep threat options)

i don’t necessarily agree.. they just took away the wrong things

and didn’t fully analyz a lot with that team, like schwartz pass defense giving up 505

but shoulda moved on from vets we clearly didn’t need and free up that money (peters, sproles and that special teams dude).. and having legit depth and options.. also appreciating you can’t just have a plan A (like with our deep threat options)

Well that's what I mean. Giving up 500 yds in the SB but doesn't matter bc you won. It gets overlooked.

Linebackers? feel like this franchised never really was high on them and you had Danelle Ellerbe as your starting mlb in the SB. You won a superbowl with Jalen Mills, Ronald Darby, and Corey Graham playing a ton of snaps in the secondary. Backup QB won you a superbowl? We a QB factory now. The wr's and TE's in '17 were always alluded to as "basketball box out" types, who'd they draft in the 2nd round of '19? That's what I mean by false blueprint, thinking you can win with scraps while investing in positions and player types that you don't necessarily need

1602875704240.png

This is just laughably bad from the GM to the coaches to the players. No one was ready to do their job this season, it’s clear. I bet they were secretly praying COVID ended the season early

This is just laughably bad from the GM to the coaches to the players. No one was ready to do their job this season, it’s clear. I bet they were secretly praying COVID ended the season early

need this L to the ravens.. then shut this down

Need Wentz and the O to play well while the D crashes and burns

There needs to be no doubt ..and we need to hope somebody else in the division gets hot so we are really out of the race

Need Wentz and the O to play well while the D crashes and burns

There needs to be no doubt ..and we need to hope somebody else in the division gets hot so we are really out of the race

steelers game is the blueprint to me

wentz starts looking like himself.. young guys doing stuff.. and the F ups f'ing up and making it clear they gotta go

I respect dudes passion and determination but please just rest until next year. No reason to rush back to win 2 games. He came back sooner than expected last time he got hurt then got hurt the next season.

Back
Top Bottom