🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Ertz and Goedert should get 12-15 combined targets next week. Anything less with that weak *** O Line and Doug is a moron. And we need Lane and Miles back to get that run game going. Scott is fine as a backup for certain schemes but Miles is...miles ahead of Boston talent wise

- Wentz held the ball way too long all day
- Doug had some horrendous play calls which gave them a short field
- Did a linebacker even play today?
- there’s a reason why it’s RARE when a rookie can start and contribute immediately out the gate. The chemistry was awful out there
- going up 17-0 and STILL throwing the ball constantly was inexcusable. Doug better get lit up this week
- i don’t wanna hear a peep from Ertz about his contract

17 first half points
0 second half points

that's inexcusable regardless of who you're playing. And I called it when Wentz threw that first half pick. He shifted all the momentum bc we're in position to go up 20/24 and end up only up 10 after the defense held them to 0

Last edited:
I’m not happy long term

we got a lot of money wrapped up in 2 OL who are always hurt

As much as i love Cox he ain’t impacting the game as much as usual ..and all of these dudes on the wrong end of 30

Where is the young talent on both lines and in the secondary ? This could be a y’all task and Howie ain’t the one for the job

Why is it so hard for this man to throw the damn ball away? He got hurt in the damn playoff game because he didnt THROW THE BALL AWAY
We gon see hurts this yr 4 sure. I like wentz but got dam man. This year 5 still doing the same *** ****.

He on a practice squad like yo boy killins. JJ shld be on one too
Killins would’ve made an impact over Clement smh

Sid injury + our medical staff was a match made in heaven lol but honest, all of Howie picks since 2016 outside of 5/6 have been buns. Just Carson, Miles, Goedert, Seumalo, Big V (technically) are actually good. Everyone else has been mediocre at best

My biggest concern was body language. Even when they went up 17-0 the team just looked out of it. Nobody looked excited or full of energy. The Skins were celebrating and having fun just scoring that first TD being down 10. Stiff bodies and lack of enthusiasm amongst the teammates screams chemistry issues

My biggest concern was body language. Even when they went up 17-0 the team just looked out of it. Nobody looked excited or full of energy. The Skins were celebrating and having fun just scoring that first TD being down 10. Stiff bodies and lack of enthusiasm amongst the teammates screams chemistry issues
Im sure we gonna hear more wentz is a bad leader too before the yr is up

Holding on to the ball ain't going away, that's instinctual thing for him, unless there's new QB coach to help him sure up his mechanics and what not.

It's an obvious statement by but this team clearly needed a proper off-season, none of WRs looked in sync with Carson after Washington adjusted

Ok so overall positive news. Decent chance Lane, Barnett and Miles are back next week so let's see what the team looks like then. I'm disgusted by the second half I watched today but I'll give them the benefit of a doubt that they'll be more consistent when a few key guys return.

With all the negatives we've discussed today, I will say I'm happy with Slay's job on McLaurin. When a guy has Terry's speed you can't expect him to finish a game with <5 catches but to finish with 61 yards and 0 TD after being 6/130/1 and 7/125/1 last season is a good sign. He even had a 69 yard catch week 1 which was more than his total yards today

Back
Top Bottom