🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Ouch 🤕 but this is equally bad by Cox and a good play by WFT. The guard chips Cox, turns him a bit before getting up field. The tackle comes in after the chip and seals off Fletch. Fletch isn’t going to be winning doubles often HOWEVER people gonna look at this and think he just got washed in reality it wasnt

Ouch 🤕 but this is equally bad by Cox and a good play by WFT. The guard chips Cox, turns him a bit before getting up field. The tackle comes in after the chip and seals off Fletch. Fletch isn’t going to be winning doubles often HOWEVER people gonna look at this and think he just got washed in reality it wasnt

Yeah I think we're not used to giving the Washington Team props because they usually suck but that D Line is serious and their O Line played very well. They deserve their props. Haskins is still shaky and outside of McLaurin, most of their WRs are mediocre but if they improve that secondary they have a future just based off the defense.

I'd bet they're load managing Desean, they don't want to risk losing him again. Problem is that means we have to rely on rookies which is never the best option. This is even worse since they didn't get a preseason to learn

not sure why JJAW got so many snaps

let the rookies figure shh out and go with ward who actually did shh last year

but no clue why Pryor wasnt in at RG

When I saw Pryor wasn't starting at RG I was mad confused. Herbig was never really that impressive

I mean Washington has always given us problems up front

and now they have a better dc as their HC, plus adding chase young.. we were down 3 starters on the oline and lost another one

So if Lane plays next week do they slide Driscoll over to RG? seems like he didn’t play too bad

So if Lane plays next week do they slide Driscoll over to RG? seems like he didn’t play too bad

has anything been said about Driscoll yet?

I mean I don’t get what is happening with pryor, but if he’s fine I’d rather him at RG.. bring in cordy Glenn and I guess cross train Driscoll although I’d rather him stay at RT

part of me wants lane to move over to the left side, if Driscoll develops at right

I think I saw somewhere that Lane and Pryor are set and Driscoll/Nate is a set. Dumb but we are the Eagles who constantly outsmart ourselves

I think I saw somewhere that Lane and Pryor are set and Driscoll/Nate is a set. Dumb but we are the Eagles who constantly outsmart ourselves

if pryor is the best guy for rg, play him

and outside of center, we ain’t set at shhh in my view

I just wanna see more movement outside the pocket, some quick passing concepts and RPOs. Sure explosive big plays are good but we’re at our best moving downfield in a rhythm.

2017 offense was a rhythm offense.
2018 was a mess and Carson was returning from injury.
2019 was rhythm at times and a mess during the others. Rhythm towards the end

It’s not that hard

Driscoll is good. Apparently it was just cramping, nothing long term.

really want us to look into moving lane over to the left side.. he at least played left side in college

Driscoll I think has always been a right tackle

I wouldn't have called the OPI if I was the ref but the Cowboys also got away with a clear as day hit to the head on Goff on a third down late in the game that led to a punt so if you're gonna be technical about bad calls they cancel each other out

It's without fail that the Eagles have at least 1 injury on the defensive line each month. Which is crazy considering one of Jim's things is having multiple impactful pass rushers to rotate in and out so that nobody is physically tired later in games. Yet they still get hurt and still make no impact at the end of games

CFF2CB34-DAD4-49EF-A0D5-312042578F3E.jpeg

k3stacks k3stacks

Back
Top Bottom