🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

People said Wentz was too injury prone and he's the only starter on the field aside from Kelce who didn't get hurt. But still somehow gets ripped bc he doesn't win games against top 5 teams with dudes like Croom and Jamon on the field.

this really is the worst it's ever been with the injuries, this makes the Super Bowl year look like summer camp

I don't know who to blame. Is it the strength and conditioning? The field? COVID? Or just players who took the summer off and thought they'd just show up day 1 and be in peak shape?

I feel sorry for Wentz, he's battling out there and getting destroyed on every snap. Idk how he's even upright at this point. and we got 10 more games of this left lol

this really is the worst it's ever been with the injuries, this makes the Super Bowl year look like summer camp

I don't know who to blame. Is it the strength and conditioning? The field? COVID? Or just players who took the summer off and thought they'd just show up day 1 and be in peak shape?

I feel sorry for Wentz, he's battling out there and getting destroyed on every snap. Idk how he's even upright at this point. and we got 10 more games of this left lol

I feel like some of these dudes thought the season would get scrapped and were chillin. I saw a lot of videos of dudes like Aaron Donald going hard with his training but barely saw anything of Eagles players training hard. Seems like they just figured it was either not happening or would be delayed and slacked and got out of game shape.

I feel like some of these dudes thought the season would get scrapped and were chillin. I saw a lot of videos of dudes like Aaron Donald going hard with his training but barely saw anything of Eagles players training hard. Seems like they just figured it was either not happening or would be delayed and slacked and got out of game shape.

completely agree

People said Wentz was too injury prone and he's the only starter on the field aside from Kelce who didn't get hurt. But still somehow gets ripped bc he doesn't win games against top 5 teams with dudes like Croom and Jamon on the field.
Wentz back to his old self at this point. Turnovers an issue but when you’re trying to be the playmaker and your O line is horrible, they’re gonna happen.

accuracy issues have been fixed a touch but still has room for improvement

But we know how this gonna play out. Wentz gonna be heroic this season again. Might win the division. And howie gonna chalk up the season to injuries and not improve the roster

Wentz back to his old self at this point. Turnovers an issue but when you’re trying to be the playmaker and your O line is horrible, they’re gonna happen.

But we know how this gonna play out. Wentz gonna be heroic this season again. Might win the division. And howie gonna chalk up the season to injuries and not improve the roster

howie got fired once and got his job back to win a chip and go back to being trash again. Lurie gotta wake up after this season. We struggle with drafts, struggle to get big names aside from Slay, and he doesn't even find good coaching to surround Doug with aside from Reich back in 2017

That Malik Jackson signing has been a complete bust
Injury aside yes. But unfortunately you could replace Malik with Desean and it still applies

Funny thing about Wentz accuracy is basically trust. If he throws it to you, it’s at a spot he trusts you to be at. But you know, ************* still drop it anyway -.-

This might be a historically injured team. We've always had injury issues but 9 starters out on offense in the same game? With Some of their backups also injured? That has to be some type of record

Most of us when Jason Croom scored our second TD yesterday :lol::
tenor.gif

Crazy that people really think Carson's teammates dislike him all because BAN Alshon was sending sob stories to Josina

Back
Top Bottom