🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

They just said on MNF that the Cowboys have the most injured O Line in the league

1603154975738.gif

Our only hope was that the Cowboys would kill us with Dak so it was guaranteed we'd be at best 3-3 in the division. With Dak injured we will end up 5-1 or 4-2 in the division most likely

Eagles winning the division. I understand not beating the cards but you only putting up 3 points with all this talent?

Eagles winning the division. I understand not beating the cards but you only putting up 3 points with all this talent?

They were down 4 scores and needed almost 8 minutes to score one TD with two redzone PI's to extend the drive

It would be our luck the year we play the worst with Wentz we have a shot at 1st bc the division is terrible

Naw F that ! For all I care we can be at the bottom
Of the division , winning meaningless games from
Here on out won’t make a difference. If we do make the playoffs . We’re just not good enough. Take a high draft pick now & sell the aging players

As much as I was ok moving on from Ertz knowing Goedert is talented enough to slide into his role with no drop off, I hate that his tenure with the squad is ending this way. He was a huge reason we won a championship and he's always been a guy that goes out and plays his *** off even if he's banged up. To have his final year most likely be his worst one is wack to see.

Ertz's body language has been pretty bad this season. Shows no effort on passes that aren't at his chest too. Not sure if this stems from his contract dispute, which at 3 years in advance was funny to me anyway.

Ertz's body language has been pretty bad this season. Shows no effort on passes that aren't at his chest too. Not sure if this stems from his contract dispute, which at 3 years in advance was funny to me anyway.

yup.. looking at him not be there on some passes and then wentz get heat because dude just gives up on the route ain’t it

yup.. looking at him not be there on some passes and then wentz get heat because dude just gives up on the route ain’t it
Only one pass from Wentz to Ertz that was actually Wentz fault. The 2nd INT vs the Bengals. Ball was just too far inside

Ertz probably mad Wentz threw that hospital ball that had Ertz ribs cracked

Only one pass from Wentz to Ertz that was actually Wentz fault. The 2nd INT vs the Bengals. Ball was just too far inside

Ertz probably mad Wentz threw that hospital ball that had Ertz ribs cracked

was that the one where ertz stopped on the route after the LB chipped him?

Reagor
Fulgham
Hightower
Ward
Goodwin
Goedert
**** Rodgers

inject youth into my veins. Although I’d like is to maybe bring in another WR. John Ross might become available or another veteran to mentor these young guys

Back
Top Bottom