🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Reagor
Fulgham
Hightower
Ward
Goodwin
Goedert
**** Rodgers

inject youth into my veins. Although I’d like is to maybe bring in another WR. John Ross might become available or another veteran to mentor these young guys
Replace **** Rod with Perkins. Team loves him and he actually isn’t that bad. Better than JJAWFUL

I'm cool with ward going forward but I'd rather someone else in his spot next season. He can be the backup. Same with Goodwin. Dudes route running is extremely limited and with Reagor and Hightower being able to be the deep speed guys, I would want Goodwin as like WR6 only on the field for certain offensive packages

Speaking of Reagor, dude should be back soon unless this is a repeat of 2019 DeSean "minor abdominal strain" that went from 4 weeks to all season.

Only thing reagor did wrong was get hurt and im blaming carsons hospital ball. Dude gonna be a baller. I have no doubts

Reag would be back after the bye. All those misses to Hightower gonna be tuddies to Reag. We’ve seen em already connect deep

Sucks to see Driscoll on there with how solid he's been but hopefully Lane is okay with the 10 days of no game action. Giants overall are a trash team but their pass rush is actually above average so we can't have Wentz at risk of being slammed another entire game.

Funny that’s from Josina of all people but Howie legit might be more delusional than I thought if he really considering Percy lol

Reports that John Ross wants out of Cincinnati. Actually wouldn't mind grabbing him if it's just for a late round pick or if they give him to us with a mid rounder for Ertz. He's still very raw but he has the speed at 4.2 forty time, and isn't even 25 yet.

Reports that John Ross wants out of Cincinnati. Actually wouldn't mind grabbing him if it's just for a late round pick or if they give him to us with a mid rounder for Ertz. He's still very raw but he has the speed at 4.2 forty time, and isn't even 25 yet.

hell no , injury prone , bad hands & hasn’t made at least 30 catches a season yet

hell no , injury prone , bad hands & hasn’t made at least 30 catches a season yet

Bruh this team drafts like garbage. If we can give up a 6th for someone who has potential I'm all for it. We're not gonna sit here and act like bc Fulgham had 2 good weeks he's a cornerstone of the franchise. Ward ain't it. DJax and Alshon are gone.

Assuming Reagor develops into what we want him to be, with nobody around him except Fulgham, Ward, and Goodwin he's gonna get double covered every play. And we have too many glaring weaknesses at CB, LB, safety not named McLeod to use up another top 3 round pick on a WR

Bruh this team drafts like garbage. If we can give up a 6th for someone who has potential I'm all for it. We're not gonna sit here and act like bc Fulgham had 2 good weeks he's a cornerstone of the franchise. Ward ain't it. DJax and Alshon are gone.

Assuming Reagor develops into what we want him to be, with nobody around him except Fulgham, Ward, and Goodwin he's gonna get double covered every play. And we have too many glaring weaknesses at CB, LB, safety not named McLeod to use up another top 3 round pick on a WR

You make some great points actually , but I’d rather us be sellers rather then buyers . I’m done with projects , sell the aging team and get younger . We’re not fooling anyone winning the division this year won’t solve anything .

Back
Top Bottom