🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

I don't have a problem with Drake copying a flow or style every now and then.

I just don't get why he chooses from these terrible trap type rappers or whatever you call them, these guys don't make any sense and are hard to even understand

I don't have a problem with Drake copying a flow or style every now and then.

I just don't get why he chooses from these terrible trap type rappers or whatever you call them, these guys don't make any sense and are hard to even understand
Lmaoo

Let us be honest, if every Drake fan in here called him a pop artist, the same dudes will still be in here talking the same stuff.

They just doing the same thing Ninja does in the Politics thread, playing the role of antagonizing contrarians :lol:

For years in here Drake stans been saying Drake is a rapper, he can rap with anybody, he's the best. "Don't call him pop, he's not pop". Only since recently have y'all or they gave up on that cuz y'all or they really have no other choice now. He got writers. His music now is full pop/radio friendly. Can't get more pop than that. Good thing this thread finally sees that.

I have been posting here for a minute, provide quote of me changing my tune like this.

If you can't, miss me with this strawman. heck famb, most of your post in here are strawmen.

And you stay wanting to call people stans, yet will get offended if someone calls you a hater :lol:

That's why I said y'all or they, meaning if it applies to you then so be it, if not then whatever. That's on you how you took it.

I don't care if y'all call me a hater bruh. I Iaugh at it

Drake having writers is a fact. Drake riding waves is a blatant. But if you wanna call that "strawman" I'll take it. Don't matter what you call it.

Kodak himself said that **** was fishy.

Look up the DRAM situation, bro flat out said he got jacked for his song.

Look up 4 Tay, the rapper Drake (or whoever) ripped a whole verse from and had to come up off a cool hunnid racks because of it.

There's more examples, but point is, it's more than just wave riding. Drake been caught flat out stealing from other artists, so it's not surprising that he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

But Jay-Z used Big's lines and rode waves, "that's the way Hip-Hop has always been."

Wow. XXXtencacion is considered "trap"

This ***** really got watered down. Get these Tumblr ***** out the genre :smh:

But Jay-Z used Big's lines and rode waves, "that's the way Hip-Hop has always been."

Find me examples of Hov settling lawsuits for ripping off whole verses from rappers.

**** ain't the same man.

I really don't care too much about wave riding when all these Ns take what's hot an run it into the ground.

Last edited:
Jay z rode BIG wave and lyrics most of his career and Kanye's for the last of it.

Jays debut was in 96, Big died in 97, reasonable doubt had no biggie lines. Biggies quotable weren't used until after her died

"I'm not a biter I'm a writer for myself and others, I say a big verse I'm only bogging up my brother"

Let us be honest, if every Drake fan in here called him a pop artist, the same dudes will still be in here talking the same stuff.

They just doing the same thing Ninja does in the Politics thread, playing the role of antagonizing contrarians :lol:

For years in here Drake stans been saying Drake is a rapper, he can rap with anybody, he's the best. "Don't call him pop, he's not pop". Only since recently have y'all or they gave up on that cuz y'all or they really have no other choice now. He got writers. His music now is full pop/radio friendly. Can't get more pop than that. Good thing this thread finally sees that.

I have been posting here for a minute, provide quote of me changing my tune like this.

If you can't, miss me with this strawman. heck famb, most of your post in h ere are strawmen.

And you stay wanting to call people stans, yet will get offended if someone calls you a hater :lol:

That's why I said y'all or they, meaning if it applies to you then so be it, if not then whatever. That's on you how you took it.

I don't care if y'all call me a hater bruh. I Iaugh at it

Drake having writers is a fact. Drake riding waves is a blatant. But if you wanna call that "strawman" I'll take it. Don't matter what you call it.

Dude please, you quote me, use you all, but I'm not suppose to consider it inclusive.

That it a Ninja level nonsense deflection. You can do what I asked so this is you cop out.

And the strawman comment was in regards to how you misrepresent the arguments dudes are actually making in here for convince.

Just like you did the pop hip hop thing. One dude made the comment, another disagreed, I said it really does not matter but you see a hivemind changing their tune.

And I have not called you a hater. But you suspected :lol:. It is like DC being a man.

Jays debut was in 96, Big died in 97, reasonable doubt had no biggie lines. Biggies quotable weren't used until after her died

"I'm not a biter I'm a writer for myself and others, I say a big verse I'm only bogging up my brother"

Oh, so when Jay does it then it's just "bigging up [his] brother?" Look at this STAN! :lol:

Drake didn't get sued by 4-Tay. And it was a couple of lines that he remixed (interpolated) that were pretty well known, in there time—not an entire verse. You've mentioned this falsely several times.

He paid him 100,000 out of respect (or being scared)—likely the money he charged for the verse.

Kendrick has more inclusive content when it comes to his music, but to me he isn't a better rapper than Drake for sure. I guess he's a better lyricists but that's where the buck stops with me.

Back
Top Bottom