He used a Bun B verse on 99 problems
He was practically begging Pimp C to come to the music video
He used BIGs lyrics his whole career
He tried to hop on Oh Boy and failed
He made a collab album with Kanye after MBDTF
He hopped on Dont Kill my Vibe with a subpar verse
He tried to ride R.Kelly's wave and failed miserably
He tried to win over the south with Jermaine Dupri

Drake didn't get sued by 4-Tay. And it was a couple of lines that he remixed (interpolated) that were pretty well known, in there time—not an entire verse. You've mentioned this falsely several times.

He paid him 100,000 out of respect (or being scared)—likely the money he charged for the verse.

I misspoke on the lawsuit, but it doesn't change the fact that he ripped the verse man. He "remixed" it but had to come up off money? How many times do guys borrow lines and come up off money?

Y'all (not you specifically) need to stop giving him the benefit of the doubt, multiple artists have complained about Drake. It's not just fans making **** up.

Dude please, you quote me, use you all, but I'm not suppose to consider it inclusive.

That it a Ninja level nonsense deflection. You can do what I asked so this is you cop out.

And the strawman comment was in regards to how you misrepresent the arguments dudes are actually making in here for convince.

Just like you did the pop hip hop thing. One dude made the comment, another disagreed, I said it really does not matter but you see a hivemind changing their tune.

And I have not called you a hater. But you suspected :lol:. It is like DC being a man.

I ain't misrepresenting nothing. Like I said it's good that ya'll or they finally look at him for what he is. I was calling him the male Rihanna and a more talented Diddy and dudes in here was getting hurt by it. _'s been calling him a pop star since he got exposed for having writers and dudes in here made every excuse possible to disagree.

And I did sense some stanley from you. :lol:

Last edited:
I love these convos
smokin.gif

Are you telling me Jay rode biggies wave?
I promise you i'm not. That was a legit question because from my perspective, you absolutely can ride a dead man's wave lol

Im gonna make a list of jay z wave riding

He stole snoops flow

This gon be fun, give me a sec

For the record HOV did jack that philly flow from the young Chris

Last edited:
Kendrick wild overrated
I won't go that far because I respect his ability and talent.

But I just don't find myself EVER wanting to listen to any of Kendrick's Music on the day to day.

Like when I hear him "rap," it sounds like someone trying to impress me with how good of a rapper he is, and that's not what I look to listen to with rap music. And when he tries to make more accessible easily digestible rap music, it sounds forced like the "humble" record.

Im gonna make a list of jay z wave riding

He stole snoops flow

This gon be fun, give me a sec

For the record HOV did jack that philly flow from the young Chris

The Drake d ride list would be long as a mfer. :lol:

Someone should say something about Kendrick so this thread can really turn into a Royal Rumble :lol:

Kendrick is a superior rapper and lyricist than drake, drake makes better music. That's my opinion.

You sounding like a Stan b, and when I say you, I might not mean you, so you can take it be you want it famb. :nerd:

-How the hell did some dudes fall for this bait so quickly doe. I was making a joke :lol:

Dude please, you quote me, use you all, but I'm not suppose to consider it inclusive.

That it a Ninja level nonsense deflection. You can do what I asked so this is you cop out.

And the strawman comment was in regards to how you misrepresent the arguments dudes are actually making in here for convince.

Just like you did the pop hip hop thing. One dude made the comment, another disagreed, I said it really does not matter but you see a hivemind changing their tune.

And I have not called you a hater. But you suspected :lol:. It is like DC being a man.

I ain't misrepresenting nothing. Like I said it's good that ya'll or they finally look at him for what he is. I was calling him the male Rihanna and a more talented Diddy and dudes in here was getting hurt by it. _'s been calling him a pop star since he got exposed for having writers and dudes in here made every excuse possible to disagree.

I'm doing 90 on the freeway, drunk and my girl locked in the trunk, and even she I screaming at me that this post is trash :lol:

That story about Omillio doing his own version of Give It To Me and Jay hearing it and taking it for himself was :smh:

Of course O didn't get paid either.

I'm doing 90 on the freeway, drunk and my girl locked in the trunk, and even she I screaming at me that this post is trash :lol:

That liquor got you caping HARD then :lol:

:lol: :lol: I can't give that beef to Jay, man. BUT the funniest thing he does is give people verses like he's really God or something. It's why the Oh Boy story is so funny.

That liquor got you caping HARD then :lol:

Not saying.

But I'll bit you back later, I'm coming up to this bridge.

Y'all got angel rollin around in his rocawear velour tracksuit

Jay shang tsung's ****** whole careers :lol:

nobody listened to More Life and said "damn, this is a pure hip-hop album, it's one of the greatest", Drake at this point in his career is the furthest from 'hip-hop'

My only problem with this line of thinking is that Drake has Always been like this.

Literally SFG is half R&B, with full fledged ballads and crooning over 90's R&B samples and yet ****** was crowning drake as the newest hottest guy for HIP HOP.

Now all of a sudden he ain't hip-hop no more?

Lol my dude is spitting nothing but facts. I put drake in the category as simply a music artist.

Back
Top Bottom