šŸ¦‰The Official Drake Thread6ļøāƒ£ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Iā€™d go with that if More Life didnā€™t come out less than a year after Views and these songs less than a year from More Life. I donā€™t even think he was away for that long, honestly.

Are y'all really surprised that these two records are doing so well on the charts? Y'all been begging for new Drake music for damn near a year now :lol:

Of course when a top 5 biggest artist in the game drops some music (when he hasn't in seemingly a long time) it's going to do numbers.

Drake releasing music (whether it's a mixtape, album, or single) is a major event these days :lol:
Dont think he ever had a single debut at number 1 tho. It's a big deal but god plan isnt even a top 20 drake record.

Dont think he ever had a single debut at number 1 tho. It's a big deal but god plan isnt even a top 20 drake record.

I'm not arguing that the song is as good as tracks he's released in the past. I'm just saying that dude was gone long enough for his hardcore fans to really miss him. Damn near anything that he would have dropped would have did these numbers IMO.

Snippets of the track were leaking months before it released. People were FIENING for new Drake music.

I think dude is undeniable at this point

Godā€™s Plan ainā€™t even in my top 15-20.

I haven't played God's Plan since it's come out but it's been unavoidable in passing.

Godā€™s Plan and Diplomatic Immunity takes Drake to 22 top 10 hits, the most for any rapper. JAY Z has 21.

Thatā€™s my dawg for sure.
B59EF451-E6FF-48D4-BB6E-A42D758C7F0F.gif

Every song on more life > Gods Plan

This ainā€™t it.
A fam, remember you saying all last year DRIZZY time was ā€œslowing downā€ He was the number 1 artist on billboard 200 (albums chart) last year and started the new year with 2 top 10 hits and a number 1.

Take care been on the charts like 200 weeks or some crazy **** like that :lol: joint was one of the top selling albums last year

#butitsnotaclassicdoe :lol: haters delusional bro

Random, but I put on NWTS yesterday and the language came on...ppl say the flow is from migos.

Thatā€™s fine and dandy but that first verse>>>>> any migo members best verse. Them ****** vocabulary is limited as hell. Drake absolutely killed that verse...forgot how tough that joint was

I actually prefer Immunity over Godā€™s Plan, thatā€™s the Drake I wanna hear, but it is what it is

Itā€™s doing great at #7 for being a pop record :rolleyes

Why ****** donā€™t call future pop? He made an entire album last year of pop records. Writes for pop acts, etc.

This **** is all perception and aesthetic man.

Back
Top Bottom