🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Dude's lose it if you don't like a song or if you think somebody's better than Drake.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Please go in the Kendrick thread and say Drake is better than Kendrick, you will get it 10xs worse.  I mean s***, this is turning into a Drake Vs. Kendrick thread and it's a DRAKE thread...

Alright, although it's a rather moot point for the simple fact that music especially rap music, is subjective.

I personally don't think Kendrick's verse was the best on the album. It was a great verse, and the picture that he painted of himself chasing "The Life" that inhibits Drake was awesome. I really dug it. But I skip it every single time. It doesn't fit on the album at all. I have no idea why Drake attached that to Marvin's Room to be honest. It would have been great if it was just Kendrick's track on some other project. On Take Care? Not so much. Just because he "used personification" doesn't make his verse "that" extraordinary. It was just good to me.

What I'm getting at is that while Kendrick did showcase an excellent use of Personification, and overall churned out a great verse, it wasn't the best verse on the album. The Ride, Drake on Lord Knows, the first verse on Headlines, and some other Take Care cuts that weren't on the album (But recorded for take care, ala free spirit, dmcb) were better than that.

I also think Drake is an extremely underrated lyricist and prefer his raps instead of Kendrick's on almost all occasions, but that's besides the point.

man what? :lol:

I see what you did there

Dude's lose it if you don't like a song or if you think somebody's better than Drake. :lol: :smh:

Please go in the Kendrick thread and say Drake is better than Kendrick, you will get it 10xs worse.  I mean s***, this is turning into a Drake Vs. Kendrick thread and it's a DRAKE thread...

Yeah people will defend Kendrick but it's definitely worse in here. I said I don't mess with Marvins Room and dude goes on a long rant about nothing. Acting like I said Drake was trash. :lol:

IMO & I WILL REPEAT IMO YOUNG MONEY AS A WHOLE IS THE DEFINITION OF EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG WITH THE HIPHOP CULTURE (SOFTNESS, ROCKIN TIGHT *** CLOTHES, BEING A WEIRDO ETC...).....THAT'S WHY I DON'T CARE FOR DRAKES MUSIC HE MAKE SOME NICE LIL TUNES BUT HE AIN'T HIPHOP TO ME...LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID BEFORE IF I WANNA LISTEN TO SONGS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS, SONGS THAT MAKE ME THINK ABOUT MY EX, & HEARTBREAK I'LL JUST GO GET A R&B ARTIST ALBUM...THIS IS HIPHOP MAN WE WANNA HE REAL ISSSH THAT'S WHAT THIS CULTURE REPRESENTS THE STREETS THE HOOD...

Last edited:
IMO & I WILL REPEAT IMO YOUNG MONEY AS A WHOLE IS THE DEFINITION OF EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG WITH THE HIPHOP CULTURE (SOFTNESS, ROCKIN TIGHT *** CLOTHES, BEING A WEIRDO ETC...).....THAT'S WHY I DON'T CARE FOR DRAKES MUSIC HE MAKE SOME NICE LIL TUNES BUT HE AIN'T HIPHOP TO ME...LIKE SOMEONE ELSE SAID BEFORE IF I WANNA LISTEN TO SONGS ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS, SONGS THAT MAKE ME THINK ABOUT MY EX, & HEARTBREAK I'LL JUST GO GET A R&B ARTIST ALBUM...THIS IS HIPHOP MAN WE WANNA HE REAL ISSSH THAT'S WHAT THIS CULTURE REPRESENTS THE STREETS THE HOOD...

Don't try to box Hip Hop in to one thing. ***** with your failed logic. Hip Hop has always had artist speak on things outside of the streets. Even Pac made songs like Dear Mama, Keep Your Head Up and Changes. LL and Slick Rick had songs about chasing women.Biz Markee and the list goes on. PE had songs on positivity and black awareness. So ***** with that street **** only. Hip Hop has always had diverse topics and perspectives. Black Culture doesn't soley revolve around street **** you ignoramus.

Don't try to box Hip Hop in to one thing. ***** with your failed logic. Hip Hop has always had artist speak on things outside of the streets. Even Pac made songs like Dear Mama, Keep Your Head Up and Changes. LL and Slick Rick had songs about chasing women.Biz Markee and the list goes on. PE had songs on positivity and black awareness. So ***** with that street **** only. Hip Hop has always had diverse topics and perspectives. Black Culture doesn't soley revolve around street **** you ignoramus.
YOU SOUND LIKE YOU MAD CAUSE IT'S MY OPINION MY N*GGA?? YOU DIDN'T SEE THE PART WHERE I SAID "IMO I REPEAT IMO" WELL THIS IS A DISCUSSION BOARD WHERE PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS THEN YOURS SO F*CK YOU & HOW YOU FEEL...

So you would rather have dudes who aren't from the hood lie about what they done in the streets? (Most rappers) than a honest rapper who just happens to be from a decent neighborhood? :lol: :lol:

And your language and caps makes you seem alot more angry then anybody previously in this thread :lol:

Last edited:
YOU SOUND LIKE YOU MAD CAUSE IT'S MY OPINION MY N*GGA?? YOU DIDN'T SEE THE PART WHERE I SAID "IMO I REPEAT IMO" WELL THIS IS A DISCUSSION BOARD WHERE PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS THEN YOURS SO F*CK YOU & HOW YOU FEEL...

Feeling caught much?

Not mad just had to call you out on your buull**** post. Its called diversity. And that what makes hip hop special. That you can have an ipod with thousands of songs and at any random moment can hear music from the likes of Mobb Deep, Drake, Cudi, DMX, Ross, Budden, Sigel, Kanye, Bronson, Biggie, Outkast, Scarface, Kendrick, Little Brother, Nas, Pac and so forth. All bringing different elements and perspective into the genre.

So you would rather have dudes who aren't from the hood lie about what they done in the streets? (Most rappers) than a honest rapper who just happens to be from a decent neighborhood? :lol: :lol:

And your language and caps makes you seem alot more angry then anybody previously in this thread :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] NAH SON I AIN'T TRIPPIN BUT NO NEED FOR NAME CALLING SON IF WE GON DISCUSS SOMETHING WE CAN & DISAGREE BUT TALKING CRAZY OVER A N*GGA THAT DON'T KNOW WE EXSIST IS STUPID

Drake is hands down the best in the game RIGHT NOW. Its beyond obvious.. opinions don't matter when the facts are all in your face !!

Most relevant, most popping.. he's everywhere, just like wayne back in the day. that is it.. put on the radio, open up a magazine.. lets not be ******ed, Drake is on top right now. Straight up :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Drake is hands down the best in the game RIGHT NOW. Its beyond obvious.. opinions don't matter when the facts are all in your face !!

Most relevant, most popping.. he's everywhere, just like wayne back in the day. that is it.. put on the radio, open up a magazine.. lets not be ******ed, Drake is on top right now. Straight up
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
This dude 
roll.gif

roll.gif

suge_1.jpg

Yeah people will defend Kendrick but it's definitely worse in here. I said I don't mess with Marvins Room and dude goes on a long rant about nothing. Acting like I said Drake was trash.
laugh.gif
So, we're just gonna act like this thread (http://niketalk.com/t/565283/big-sean-featuring-kendrick-lamar-and-jay-electronica-no-i-d-freestyle) doesn't exist?  100+ pages about how Kendrick is better than any other rapper.  Dudes need a flame suit just to say they didn't think his verse was great, a VERSE, not a song, or even his song at that
laugh.gif
Would you guys be cool with me taking over as the OP of this thread?
Fine with me.  I'm accustom to not even checking the first page of this thread anyway...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom