🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Take Care

NWTS 

The others
Yup. I would take anyones rankings of the other projects and accept them, as long as NWTS and Take Care are at the top, couldnt hate if some had Take Care over NWTS or vice versa either.

You basically have to seperate the projects into tiers.

Last edited:

Take Care

NWTS 

The others
Yup. I would take anyones rankings of the other projects and accept them, as long as NWTS and Take Care are at the top, couldnt hate if some had Take Care over NWTS or vice versa either.

You basically have to seperate the projects into tiers.
I would say Take Care and NWTS are in the same tier IMO. Both are overall real good bodies of work just depends on the type of music you listen to for them to be ranked.

The switch to UGK is what really won me over with Take Care.

i kept hearing 5 songs were gonna get released before the year was up. all we got were trophies and that freestyle. where dat aaliyah joint? wu tang forever remix? wassup?
whatever it is he made with soulja boy too i guess idk.

all of the songs hes put out since the album have been mediocre to terrible imo

I still find it funny people entertain a Kendrick is bigger than Drake conversation. The fact that this dude is at the forefront of his country, even if Canada, is crazy. He has a NBA team doing an appreciation day for him and possibly changing their colors. I haven't seen a rapper this marketable before.. could be Puffy or Hov status when he is in his 40's

He said bigger, not better bruh. But don't even do this, the last thing this thread needs is that pointless debate again :lol:

show me a good time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TML was a great album but take care and nwts are better albums imo though

I still find it funny people entertain a Kendrick is bigger than Drake conversation. The fact that this dude is at the forefront of his country, even if Canada, is crazy. He has a NBA team doing an appreciation day for him and possibly changing their colors. I haven't seen a rapper this marketable before.. could be Puffy or Hov status when he is in his 40's

i have literally never seen that argument here or anywhere else. Kendrick even knows he's not bigger than Drake.

the argument is always BETTER RAPPER. *I DO NOT WANT TO GET INTO THIS ARGUMENT* :lol: I'm just saying

that's what the argument usually is.

Drake would be the next mulatto president after Obama if he wasn't Canadian

***** we made it :pimp: :pimp: :wow:

Last edited:
Damn. This ***** winning at unfathomable amounts. got all the haters feeling like rich homie quan I'm sure :lol:

The unofficial owner of the Raptors
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom