COMING HOME WITH A.....

***** FOR THE NIGHT
IF YOU NERVOUS HIT THE LIGHTS
I KNOW WE ONLY ******G OUTTA SPITE
CAUSE YOUR MAN DON'T.........

DO YOU RIGHT.....

Drake be talking bout them situations man

Last edited:
 I'm not riled up by that dude, I'm riled up for the lack of respect shown for the culture, the Wu went from not approving the song to being in the video, even the most respected group in Hip-Hop is accepting him to downgrade the following they already made for their fans.

I'm not riled up by that dude, I'm riled up for the lack of respect shown for the culture, the Wu went from not approving the song to being in the video, even the most respected group in Hip-Hop is accepting him to downgrade the following they already made for their fans.

You are riled up with that nonsense

Just stopppp :lol: it isn't that serious.

It's probably because they realized that the tribute isn't in the song once Drake actually explained to them how it flew over their head.

It probably flew over everyone else's head too.

It's probably because they realized that the tribute isn't in the song once Drake actually explained to them how it flew over their head.

It probably flew over everyone else's head too.
Ok, but where do you draw the line between paying homage and just throwing names out there? That's all I'm saying...

But that song is fire.

I find peace knowing that it's harder in the streets I know
Luckily I didn't have to grow there
I would only go there cause it's____ that I know there :pimp:

The song is ill.

No feelings caught but this seems like a premeditated move rather then one brought about by inspiration.

Basically something straight out of the Art of War.

Drake puts out a "tribute" song that really isn't paying tribute. When the wu is asked about it, they really have no choice but to greet it with positive reception due to 2 reasons.

1- it appeals to the ego. Not many if anyone I know is going to turn down a compliment, especially if it's perceived as genuine in nature.

2-if they say it sucks, there the old salty dudes who wont give anyone not from their generation a chance.

If anything people should be inspired by this dudes demonstration of the power of thought.

Drake has done some of the corniest, most questionable things I've ever seen a hip hop artist do in my life. Yet he stays winning. The man made his country relevant again.

When it's all said and done you have to respect his drive, work ethic, and even through the corniness the transparency with himself.

Drake
The weeknd
Party Next door
Toronto FC acquisition of Jermaine Defoe
Drake night for an NBA game

I'm not a drake fan boy. I think a large portion of his music should be the basis for the simp chronicles.

I'm not saying they're the best out, but people are talking about them. Therefore they're relevant.

In regards to rob ford, from a pop culture limited perspective I think most people know him as the mayor from Toronto who smoked crack rather then a name basis.

Back
Top Bottom