🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

[h1]ESPN Interviews Drake[/h1]

drake_raps.jpg

Matthew Glenesk, a freelance writer based in Indianapolis, caught up with Drake while it was he Indianapolis the other day. I’m letting you know already, this interview is slightly long. Thank you for sending this in Jason.
INDIANAPOLIS — Two of his best friends are LeBron James and Chris Paul.

He hangs with the University of Kentucky basketball team, coach John Calipari and the enigma that is William Wesley, better known as World Wide Wes.

He makes music with the biggest names in the industry, while ladies screech at every turn.

Drake may not be the most interesting man in the world, but he’s certainly angling for its most popular.

A partnership with Lil Wayne has launched Drake’s career into rarefied air and tracks “Over,â€

Jeezy NEEDS an "Unforgettable" video MORE than ANYthing right now...

That could be the difference between 103 seeing the light of day or havin to go back to the drawing board (Which he might wanna consider either way)

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Jeezy NEEDS an "Unforgettable" video MORE than ANYthing right now...

That could be the difference between 103 seeing the light of day or havin to go back to the drawing board (Which he might wanna consider either way)

Haha true.

Off this record alone, Drizzy needs to drop singles and vids for the following IMO:

Unforgettable
Light Up
Show Me A Good Time
Up All Night
Fancy

Im even considering throwing The Resistance in there. Damn straight, half the album
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Why do you guys CAPATALIZE every other WORD?

Is it to sound COOL?

he thinks capitalizing and bolding his words makes his posts more serious.
idk, that +$+$ is annoying.

I do agree with a lot of the stuff he posts in here, though
grin.gif

You guys give Drake too much credit, thinking he can drop 5 singles with videos on his first, mediocre album. Do you realize how much each video costs to make? He's not as popular to the rest of the world as NT seems to make him out to be.

He plays his part. Simple as that.

I was wondering how come Drake and Wayne weren't performing in the video together. I'm guessing Mandler wasn't satisfied with the footage and you can't really re-shoot with Wayne locked up.

drake-lil-wayne-pictures-miss-me-2.jpg

Originally Posted by glasses

You guys give Drake too much credit, thinking he can drop 5 singles with videos on his first, mediocre album. Do you realize how much each video costs to make? He's not as popular to the rest of the world as NT seems to make him out to be.

Name another rap artist outside of (Jay, Em, TIP) who have sold a million records.

Originally Posted by glasses

Name another rap artist outside of (Jay, Em, TIP) who have sold a million records.

He's one of those Eminem crazies...

For some reason they're MAD @ Drake and anyone enjoys his album...

He's already confirmed for 4 videos from the album, and if the news is true about "Show Me A Good Time" that would make 5, so I don't know what this idiot is talkin about...

The Em thread is THAT way dude...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I was wondering how come Drake and Wayne weren't performing in the video together. I'm guessing Mandler wasn't satisfied with the footage and you can't really re-shoot with Wayne locked up.

drake-lil-wayne-pictures-miss-me-2.jpg

lol did anybody notice his bottom grill was out? hahaha

^^^^^ i guess he was getting ready for jail. I think he had to take out both the top and bottom before he went into the slammer.

^^^^^ i guess he was getting ready for jail. I think he had to take out both the top and bottom before he went into the slammer.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

He's one of those Eminem crazies...

For some reason they're MAD @ Drake and anyone enjoys his album...

He's already confirmed for 4 videos from the album, and if the news is true about "Show Me A Good Time" that would make 5, so I don't know what this idiot is talkin about...

The Em thread is THAT way dude...
If it would be any body, it would definitely be YOU to know where an eminem thread is.

Back
Top Bottom