🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Song is a cool lil warmup. Had some lines on it, but no way is this on the album. Not even as an intro.

Man this whole war pain situation feels like a set up, them ovo boys up to something 
nerd.gif

Should I l [emoji]128011[/emoji][emoji]9889[/emoji]️? @AllenRitter  @SEVNTHOMAS  @AllenRitter
— Boi-1da (@Boi1da) January 31, 2016
Or Summer16 really is the single, ovo got a slow leak and views is going to be same old.

man 50 is a clown, all he do is try to bully people and half the things he say ain't even funny

i'm seeing it too 
roll.gif
 Meek Mill fan pulled up to a Drake fan crib cause he was talking ish about Meek 
Rap game comical .

Song is a cool lil warmup. Had some lines on it, but no way is this on the album. Not even as an intro.
Totally agree. It's kinda nice, but nothing more.

Can't wait for April.

so is it called revenge / summer sixteen / war ready ? ive heard one called revenge but it has to be summer sixteen cause he mentions it , there is only one new song right 
laugh.gif

I like it. It's for sure his weakest lead single if it is in fact his lead single.

Ready for this beef to end though

Last edited:
When did Abel send a subliminal at drake?

Drake and weekend definitely ain't cool.

Weeknd was asked "how are you and Drake" and he brought up giving him songs for take care which Drake been told everybody way back :lol: they definitely ain't on good terms

Wasn't that Weeknd interview back in 2013-14? He and Drake have been made up. They even performed together a couple of months back.

Pretty sure anything that can be construed as a Weeknd shot is still aimed at Tory Lanez. They were beefing over basically the same thing anyway.

Bruhhh ****** bout to square up on Twitter over meek n Drake :rofl: :rofl:

Its real pathetic how low Meek stans will go to get a w for this dude. Its not happening especially 6 months after all this started. I like both of them but why cant some ppl accept defeat and move the hell on.

Drizzy playing B2B over Meek and Nicki's hotel room proves that dude just ain't built for this rap beef.

Doesn't meek have to pay Drake to be on his album for the feature? Maybe Drake didn't even want to be on the album in the first place, hence why he didn't tweet it. That feature was enough why should I tweet it too. The album was a flop.

Take it back to 5am in Toronto.

'The part I love most is they need me more than they hate me.'

'A couple albums dropped, those are still on the shelf; I bet them ish would have popped if I was willing to help'

Wasn't that Weeknd interview back in 2013-14? He and Drake have been made up. They even performed together a couple of months back.

Pretty sure anything that can be construed as a Weeknd shot is still aimed at Tory Lanez. They were beefing over basically the same thing anyway.

nah man he directly mentioned XO and OVO, there's no way to say that was for Tory

:lol: seems like some ppl want more rnb slow ****, some ppl feeling the more upbeat stuff.

All he gotta do is throw in the perfect mix. Take care has no bangers. It's still classic but it doesn't have a worst behavior. I need that on this album as well as a "come thru" or "doing it wrong"

We'll Be Fine and Undrrground Kings are absolutely bangers.

Summer Sixteen is pretty nice. Chose to listen to it today cause I'm sure since its release, this thread jumped 15 pages with stans claiming Views is already a top 10 rap album in history, and haters slandering it without actually listening.

Last edited:

nah man he directly mentioned XO and OVO, there's no way to say that was for Tory

Right to me that line wasn't a diss to the Weeknd. He's dissing Tory Lanez there. I took it as hew talking about how Tory (from Toronto) wants to be him/get a cosign, but he's only messing with OVOXO.

Maybe I misunderstood it but I don't see how that's an insult to Abel?

"All my ex's know I like my O's with a V in the middle." I don't see the jab.

Last edited:
Right to me that line wasn't a diss to the Weeknd. He's dissing Tory Lanez there. I took it as hew talking about how Tory (from Toronto) wants to be him/get a cosign, but he's only messing with OVOXO.

XO

OVO

Summer Sixteen is pretty nice. Chose to listen to it today cause I'm sure since its release, this thread jumped 15 pages with stans claiming Views is already a top 10 rap album in history, and haters slandering it without actually listening.
nerd.gif

He's saying he doesn't like XO only OVO

The only O's he like is with the V in it ... not X

Last edited:
Drake can't get to comfortable with 1 rap battle won. Pusha Ton still landing blows and hasn't been responded to.

Drake can't get to comfortable with 1 rap battle won. Pusha Ton still landing blows and hasn't been responded to.

Well if Push actually said his name straight up it could happen.. Drake ain't getting hit when Pusha been nothing but smoke and mirrors.

He has yet to call the boy out by name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom