🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Man shut up Rico you slurp Kevin gates lmfao. ***** be saying Kevin gates bringing hip hop back :rofl:

Gucci mane trash
Didn't stop drake from hopping on his ****. ***** ain't even get his tether off and aubrey ringing the door bell.

Man look at this ****. These ****** use to hang out and smoke hookah like 2 *******. I can't stand these new rappers man, this **** so lame. Hey, let's light some hookah and vibe out. How do y'all respect these dudes?

He's high man don't mind him. I never brought up drake features with Rihanna or anyone because that's a check that somebody offering to come lay a verse on a song. U ever heard gucci make hotline bling? Jeezy walking around gyrating to controlla? Put the pills down bro.

You going to turn this into how i used to take xanax when your favorite rapper hasnt been hot since 09 and needs some ig famous female to keep him "out of trouble" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] i used to respect your posts a bit will i guess i pressed a button , you talk about dudes caping for drake but what do you do for dolph and gucci?

Your favorite rapper cant make a hot record unless hes high and cant keep himself out of jail without a FEMALE influence , but im high so dont listen to me .....makes soo much sense

Last edited:
Gucci lives wih a girl and has turned into a simp , somehow drake is the simp though.....trap rap stans crack me up , pow pow , burrr , "its gewchi" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man look at this ****. These ****** use to hang out and smoke hookah like 2 *******. I can't stand these new rappers man, this **** so lame. Hey, let's light some hookah and vibe out. How do y'all respect these dudes?

And this is why I never took this crap serious lol. It's know Joe is a drake Stan

***** got bored [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What jus happened, do you guys know each other?
He's high Don't mind him. Nah i don't know that dude man. I hope he gets some help tho. He just lost control and posted like 5x, hope he gets better

Last edited:
What jus happened, do you guys know each other?

Naw bro we do this like once a month except i mustve hurt him for trying gucci cause his drug troubled rapper is a way better role mode with his shiny new teeth and living off a ig famous bird

All the points i made , and him and the dude that slobs on boosie and wants a pic of his grandfather in jail tatted on him can only respond about my days of using xanax before lol

Just to get this straight also , so your fave rapper has a way bigger drug problem and we all know will go right back to it when hes probably like 35 alrdy , and boosie a rapper that cant stay off crack , are yall fave rappers and yall got the nerve to try to rank on my past that i took xanax ? The only sense i can make is that it says a lot when your fave music artist is gucci / dolph / boosie , its like arguing with the special kids

Last edited:
:lol: dude asked how to find mugshot 10x in one thread. But nah, son likes to get high and do 120 on the highway listening to hotline bling while finger banging hookers. I'm trynna help him get himself together but when u talk about drake he falls off the boat and obviously relapses

:lol: dude asked how to find mugshot 10x in one thread. But nah, son likes to get high and do 120 on the highway listening to hotline bling while finger banging hookers. I'm trynna help him get himself together but when u talk about drake he falls off the boat and obviously relapses

Ima rustle your jimmies one day bro

Youve reached dc levels in the music section bro screw you alrdy [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ima rustle your jimmies one day bro
I'm rustle free b. Only reason I'm here is to rustle. Only thing that's gonna get to me is if u troll the cops shooting black people threads... then I'm hulk

Last edited:
I like arguing with you will , the only person that i can respond to without getting reported i think #nohomes

Can you post some of these hot bars?

"So many chains they call me Chaining Tatum"

"Where the bread at?, how they feel about you in your city where your bed at?"

"Like its going in the trunk I put it all behind us"

:rofl: str8 bars son!!

"So many chains they call me Chaining Tatum"

"Where the bread at?, how they feel about you in your city where your bed at?"

"Like its going in the trunk I put it all behind us"

:rofl: str8 bars son!!
Ok but have you listened to any of the songs I responded to him with?

Back
Top Bottom