🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Right, because only people that can't relate buy his music and his letter was to inform the more privileged.

God damn y'all are cringe as hell 
laugh.gif

Yo, Will this gonna be lit lmao
This ***** aubrey man :lol: no shame. And Noone is saying that's all that buy his music, take your defense goggles off sometimes. These young privileged fans he got don't know what's going on. They know what the media wants them to know, u think they listening to educated brothas speak on what's going on? U send the message David banner is saying thru a aubrey type dude and maybe it will get a Ross to some that may never would have heard it. The Jessie Williams dude is a prime example. So many people heard what was said because of the messenger not the actual message.

Jesus Christ let that man live. He felt a way about the murders and put out his condolences. Your hate for Drake is so strong that you completely ignored the sentiment w/ the letter and instead chose to focus on his upbringing? As if someone has to live in the ghetto to understand the injustice surrounding those deaths.
Yo after saying this you need to change your profile photo
mean.gif

He's never spoke about **** in America or black culture before. Grew up with nothing but white people and a Jew mom in Canada. I'm not really interested in hearing him speak about anything. RIP to those two men that were murdered but it's weird to me now he feels like speaking out and ****. Even though some of y'all said he was too busy. Wonder who penned that letter he put on IG?

Jesus Christ let that man live. He felt a way about the murders and put out his condolences. Your hate for Drake is so strong that you completely ignored the sentiment w/ the letter and instead chose to focus on his upbringing? As if someone has to live in the ghetto to understand the injustice surrounding those deaths.

He didn't speak out before about any of our issues, now he wants to? You can buy it if you want to. For the record, I don't hate Drake. I have a few Drake songs on my phone (a few). I hate Wayne, Rick Ross, Khaled and the rest of them. ZERO songs by them in my iTunes.

Drake/Gucci tape would be so damn awful. Hahahahaha, I don't believe it.

"Maybe he thinks nobody notices
Gucci wasn't home two seconds before you rode his ****"

He didn't speak out before about any of our issues, now he wants to? You can buy it if you want to. For the record, I don't hate Drake. I have a few Drake songs on my phone (a few). I hate Wayne, Rick Ross, Khaled and the rest of them. ZERO songs by them in my iTunes.

Drake/Gucci tape would be so damn awful. Hahahahaha, I don't believe it.

"Maybe he thinks nobody notices
Gucci wasn't home two seconds before you rode his ****"
Lol why do you hate Wayne

Crazy props to that dude.

Controlla is still better than One Dance which is the part in this I really don't get. One Dance is lowkey towards the bottom of songs on Views

Drake Ties Michael Jackson’s Record with ‘Views’ & ‘One Dance’

Drizzy is still dancing on top.

Drake’s Wizkid and Kyla-assisted hit “One Dance” remains No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for an eighth non-consecutive week. As reported yesterday, Views also sits atop the Billboard 200, marking its ninth consecutive week in that spot.

This puts the 6 God up there with Michael Jackson. Thanks to those distinctions, he ties MJ for “the longest-ever simultaneous domination” of both charts by a male artist, as per Billboard.

The records continue to pile up for Drake. With seven consecutive weeks atop the Hot 100, Drake also ties for “the longest consecutive control of the Hot 100 and Billboard 200 simultaneously among males.” This places him alongside the King of Pop, who did that in 1983 with “Billie Jean” and Thriller.

The last time any artist was able to achieve this feat was 1992-93 when Whitney Houston held 12 straight weeks at the top of the Hot 100 with “I Will Always Love You” and the Billboard 200 with The Bodyguard soundtrack.

"I use to walk to the corner store to get tahiti treat. Now when I walk to the corner store, they sayin' i'm TBE. The best ever, don't ever question you know better, but stuff ain't always what i seems (seams) when it's sewed together." 8)

Drake > everyone else !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Plat plat only !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- stay freshhhh !! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Keep going :pimp:

Yo, Will this gonna be lit lmao

I'm intrigued.

History tells us that this isn't gonna happen. Whenever these collaboration tapes are talked about people always get hyped and then it never happens, the only exception I can think of is WATTBA

Drake/weeknd Drake/party would prolly be the goat TBH

Has to be old drugged out grimey weeknd though. Not that trash he makes now

Last edited:
"I use to walk to the corner store to get tahiti treat. Now when I walk to the corner store, they sayin' i'm TBE. The best ever, don't ever question you know better, but stuff ain't always what i seems (seams) when it's sewed together." 8)

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Midas touchhhhhhh

One of the GOAT collabo tapes would've been 50/Em

They had up until around 2007 to make it happen, not anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the GOAT collabo tapes would've been 50/Em

They had up until around 2007 to make it happen, not anymore

This. If they released a joint album today, it would be a total mess. Both have completely lost their ear for production, and Eminem has spent all his time lately focusing solely on the technical aspects of rap, while forgetting how to actually make good overall songs.

Crazy props to that dude.

Controlla is still better than One Dance which is the part in this I really don't get. One Dance is lowkey towards the bottom of songs on Views

Not really hard to be near the bottom on Views. It's like trying to pick which team is worse between the Pelicans, Lakers, Sixers, and Kings. They all stink.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom