🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'm dead serious I was wondering why he hasn't been in here is there anyway to get him un banned?

I ain't get WIll banned, if anything I kept telling him to keep the personal attacks out but keep the jokes coming

@FLESH PRINCE  

Last edited by a moderator:
Wu-Tang Forever 
nthat.gif

#teamtakecarewaswack

Going to the 1st show at MSG next week, almost reluctantly. I like the music but the ghostwriting stuff makes him lose credibility.

Lol will a super hater so I wouldn't doubt he told the mods to ban him so he could come back in here and call ppl soft for snitching :lol:

Must be a slow week for the future thread [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
The guy with the 4th most posts in this thread really got banned....

Last edited:
will got got? 
nerd.gif

I was skimming the last 10 pages or so and he was wylin a bit.
laugh.gif

I still don't understand the reporting thing on NT

I've been on NT since 07' and haven't even thought of reporting anyone one time.

Went to the Drake concert last night. Was dope. Drake did his thing. The set with the floating globes and the carriage that takes him out over the crowd is fire. Future was buns. And only performed like a half hr. Brought no other guests. Was mad Big Sean wasn't there. He probably will when they come back in August.

Male duck shows are just glorified karaoke nights.

And I've seen him live once. Meek brought him out to perform his verse off Amen.

Easily the worst live performance I've ever seen in my life. No charisma son just standing around. No stage presence. It was like a stage version of missionary sex with a starfish. Just nothing.

Back
Top Bottom