🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

These 12 as the album would have sufficed.
DD362BEE-EA40-4636-A2A5-EB29B666F1C1.jpeg

But if all I hear is me, then who should I be afraid of?
Bought a white Ghost now 💩 is gettin' spooky
Very, very scary like **** you see in the movies
In this 8!tch, all drinks on the house like Snoopy
That's why all the real soldiers salute me
Trill 🥷🏽 , for real

“Just know that I don’t make music for ****** that don’t get ***** so those are the ones I count on to diss me or overlook me”

🤔
But if all I hear is me, then who should I be afraid of?
Bought a white Ghost now 💩 is gettin' spooky
Very, very scary like **** you see in the movies
In this 8!tch, all drinks on the house like Snoopy
That's why all the real soldiers salute me
Trill 🥷🏽 , for real

Wait, people having to resort to sending out old verses, when the new album JUST dropped.. 🤣 that tells quite the story…

Album trash. All those pushbacks and delays, he was probably hoping and waiting for some inspiration that never came. Only so long you can remix and package up the same product.

Hopefully the streets trash this album like they should and this is the turning point in his career that sparks him to get creative and take some chances but The Boy as we know him might be done.

Or maybe I’m not the demo, this is for college girls and young, single, professional women. He throws the bros a couple bones with the rap tracks but his rnb songs are getting worse.
Worst drake album since thank me later.

Putting out these rnb albums is how he gets away with sending shots at all his peers but never really having to engage. “I don’t make rap albums”.

Kanye finally dropped his, Kendrick poked his head out and said he’s coming. Drake needed to get this bull**** out so he could get back in the lab.

Did we just become best friends? Lol.
I got the Drake hate out my system, to the people that enjoy the album… keep enjoying it. I tried to listen again and I guess Drake just isn’t for me.

quick thots.

yebbas heartbreak had so much potential. made it another minute longer and added some feelz bars, would of been gold.

no friends in the industry, knife talk (21 skated), 7am and fans stood out on first listen. need to give it a few more spins.

Yebba is a great shift in mood for the album. Really good transitional track.

Reactions: sb
And that's totally fine. All the critiques yall are making I would say about Kendrick. His music is boring, bland, repetitive, and by and large bad to me. It's all preference.

I can respect this for sure. Music is subjective. We should all just enjoy what we enjoy at the end of the day.

Back
Top Bottom