🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I recently read the rapreviews.com review on NWTS. It pretty much embodies all the feelings I had towards the album and Drake to a T.

http://www.rapreviews.com/
There's no reason for a website to look like that in 2014
sick.gif
mean.gif
.  Why y'all even give that s*** any amount of your time is beyond me.

Well that is one of the best most accurate review sites. And there always interesting to read
I don't have time to read what some idiot thinks about an album.

I have ears, I can judge for myself. How do critics still have jobs?

I barely care enough to listen to rap, I damn sure don't wanna read about them.

There's no reason for a website to look like that in 2014
sick.gif
mean.gif
.  Why y'all even give that s*** any amount of your time is beyond me.
Wasn't even going to click that link but after you said that I was intrigued lol

Brought me back to the late 90's early 2000's
sick.gif

laugh.gif
at music reviews. Seriously so pointless

Last edited:
laugh.gif
at music reviews. Seriously so pointless
Especially that Anthony Fantano needle drop.

He is the most annoying, self righteous hipster.

He like nothing except some obscure indie band no one has ever heard of.

If you have/listen to vinyl in 2014, you're a dbag.

Last edited:

So much music gets released it helps filter the ishh out.
I understand reading a review out of curiosity but someone else's opinion shouldn't determine whether or not you choose to experience art.

Fantano is a douche bag though. He'll review an album talk about how much it sucks, then admit he hasn't liked the artist (or rap) since 1998.

Last edited:

So much music gets released it helps filter the ishh out.
I understand reading a review out of curiosity but someone else's opinion shouldn't determine whether or not you choose to experience art.

Fantano is a douche bag though. He'll review an album talk about how much it sucks, then admit he hasn't liked the artist (or rap) since 1998.
he is the type of fellow music listener I hate. How does anyone take this guy serious? Someone made a point (still pending whether good or bad) that the reason these "white" companies have legatimacy reviewing rap albums is because they, "whites", are the ones actually paying for/buying the music. Idk where I stand on that, but this guy clearly trolled his way into popularity. I know race =/= valued opinion but this guy KNOWS he's trolling.

he is the type of fellow music listener I hate. How does anyone take this guy serious? Someone made a point (still pending whether good or bad) that the reason these "white" companies have legatimacy reviewing rap albums is because they, "whites", are the ones actually paying for/buying the music. Idk where I stand on that, but this guy clearly trolled his way into popularity. I know race =/= valued opinion but this guy KNOWS he's trolling.
Fantano is dating a black chick with a shaved head? Of course he is.

He collects vinyl? Of course he does.

Never knew there was a Drake thread. Imma let y'all finish but So Far Gone could've outsold any R&B album in the past 3 years *Drops mic*

SN: Personal Favorite - Cameras/Good Ones Go

Bria easily, can't even count how many late night smashes I had to that, Timbaland a god for that beat but you already knew that.

Bria no question. Sets the mood and puts in a different place.

Funny story is my freshman year in college, my roommate got my iPod and listened to CeCe's Interlude 104 times in a couple hours after a break up. My boys and I had him on sucide watch for about the next 3 days. :lol:

Last edited:
They are equally amazing to me.

Every drake track is :smokin :smokin :smokin

Thats just how it goes lol :pimp: :pimp:

But i'll take cece's tonight :smokin :smokin

All night, I've been staring .. Cant you tell, i want you !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Than he says !!

Thats when you start to laugh, oh oh, oh oh

Saying i just want what i cant have, oh oh oh oh

Wont even give me a chance, oh oh, oh oh

Claiming im just not as serious as you, shorty if you only knew.. This is serious :smokin :smokin :smokin

Killleddddddddd it :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Hit after hit, r&b or rap doesn't matter. The boy is too cold nd his songs are all gold !! #facts :smokin :smokin :smokin

My music is coming up soon, if ya'll mess with cece's interlude & bria's .. Wait til you hear koudies song :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- Much luv, stay freshhhh !! :smokin :smokin :smokin

koudieluvvvvvv .. #TheFreshhhhTape :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom