🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

It's so weird how people can dedicate so much time and energy into hating another artist. I'm not a fan of Machine Gun Kelly's music, but there's no way I'd be posting daily about how much I think his music is terrible. I just heard it, hated it, and never listened or thought about it again.

There's several dudes on here that will even go out of their way have a chance to drop hate on an artist in an unrelated thread :lol:

Who would dedicate anything to Machine Gun Kelly :lol:?

Last edited:

nerd.gif

I want the anticipation I had before he started rapping back :lol:

That verse was forgettable as hell in my opinion.

Last edited:
Said this in the Weeknd thread but I rock with Drake but he why'd he go so weak on such a hard track :smh:

Might be the Drake fan in me but his version is still smooth, I'm sure someone will mash Drakes verse with the OG which could be dope

I don't, but I do have a large amount of doubt that we'll be seeing a Drake album in three weeks just because people have been throwing that out there with no basis.

If KTT isn't building any anticipation for that date then I don't buy it :lol:

Them ___s scour the depths of the internet for information and do a better job putting connections together than the Feds, so if there was even the slightest reason to believe that the 24th might be it; there would be more attention over there towards that.

Ehhhh...the freestyle was all right. It wasn't a bad look at all, just a classic "in my feelings" Drake track.

Back
Top Bottom