🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This **** ain't dropping.

Are you sure you **** with Drake's music? :lol:

Not saying that it's still a sure thing for tonight, but in what world did you expect a Drake release at 8 PM?

This ___ drops music after everyone goes to sleep.

Gonna comment on my son @Gordonsons post since I missed the fanfare and I'm late to the party.

I just realized something and figured it's worth posting in here. If this was already confirmed then just ignore me.

About a month ago my boys and I were at a club in BK for the Auxiliary Cord Party and it was so dead inside that we got to kick it and shoot the **** with Ernest Baker (Drake's boy) and he told us first week of September Drake was gonna drop something that would break the Internet. We had been talking about Back to Back and that was before all the rumors of a mixtape, so I assumed it was a third Meek diss. I just put two and two together and haven't posted in here since I don't think.

I don't know if that lends any credence to anything considering all his people could have been trolling but figured I'd share.

Last edited:
He did post on IG 'FBGOVO' I know its been done before buttt maybe we're close to it? Don't albums drop on Friday now?

future stans know drake is gonna kill him on every track thats why they dont want it to be true

drake gonna turn that blonde haired clown into a sidekick 

I'm just more surprised that this album could be dropping...we never got a wayne/drake, ross/drake, weeknd/drake project

@GInfante dawgggg[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom