🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drake really out here swagger jacking with no dambs given whatsoever. How you gone pump fake the dudes on the feature then turn around and blatantly absorb the mans movements & mannerisms. Soulja taught him well.

And yes, Walka response was better than Weak Mills....and done in an appropriate time frame :lol:

What incited the Walka track though? The last I heard of there being an issue between TST and Drake was back in May when he did the Houston appreciation weekend joint. I thought it was over since then.

What incited the Walka track though? The last I heard of there being an issue between TST and Drake was back in May when he did the Houston appreciation weekend joint. I thought it was over since then.
That pic right above your post.  Drakes is selling off their sauce as his own.

Apparently Drake was doing a show somewhere and asked the crowd if they wanted to see his dance, then proceeds to "drip" like sauce walka. Sauce posted the clip on his IG.

Apparently Drake was doing a show somewhere and asked the crowd if they wanted to see his dance, then proceeds to "drip" like sauce walka. Sauce posted the clip on his IG.

Cool, I'll peep. Appreciate it fam.

I know the rift originated because they said dude capitalizes off of Houston's sound and never gives back to the music scene. I can agree with their frustration with dude saying he'd collab with them and flaking though. That's sus ****. Inversely, I know people may view it as them being mad that they're not getting a hand out. Rap life, man. :lol: :smh:

^Pretty much. But in the grand scheme of it all....they have legitimate gripes imo. Drake playing himself hard right about now....might wanna go ahead and drop the album to deflect the attention before this sauce situation gets traction

Lmao Houston is pitiful fam, good rappers down here move to different cities to blow, real ****. Houston doesn't support good rappers. They will shun Travis Scott cuz he doesn't talk about fo's an swangas but support these clowns who can't even rap at all. Cuz they made up a got damn dance :rofl:

Like who do they want Drake to collab with from Houston? Slim thug? Paul wall ? Kirko bangs? Lmfao

I wonder why drake did that though :lol: must have been trolling these dudes , had to have known they would see it and be mad. Otherwise that is pretty lame straight jacking their lame *** dance :smh:

Edit: and when you really thing about it, this whole dudes gimmick is really stolen off the next man. That's like if I start rapping and I name my sell. Juice. And start saying I got the juice etc. ****** been saying I got the sauce...

Last edited:
Just peeped it. :lol:

Dude's clearly trolling. I wonder if there's an end gain in all of this.

Last edited:
Only Houston related song Drake was on is that What Up joint with UGK and that **** was kind weak :lol:

It does make you wonder why Drake constantly uses their screwed up sound without ever collaborating with an artist from down there. Drake and Kirko would put out some fire.

If Sauce Walka ends up around Drake hes gonna catch some charges lol.. the dude is just a savage, no disrespect.. hes the same ***** who beat a ***** up at The Galleria. 

Sauce Walka got the nerve to say anybody jackin anything when he's been swagger jackin peewee longway this whole damn time.

Only Houston related song Drake was on is that What Up joint with UGK and that **** was kind weak :lol:

It does make you wonder why Drake constantly uses their screwed up sound without ever collaborating with an artist from down there. Drake and Kirko would put out some fire.

Drake took the Houston sound, ran with it. Made Kirko look like a Drake reject...then turned the Houston sound into the OVO sound...which Tory Lanez, PND, Byson Tiller, Villz etc etc were influenced by. Drake woulda probably made "Drank in my cup" a bigger and better hit though.

Just a whole bunch of sucker **** all Round.

that's always been the funny thing

every rapper in houston was rapping and singing before drake even existed

same thing asap rocky did with the houston sound

young cats in houston don't care tho as long as they can dance and jump people to the song

cats joke on kirko but he's one of the more gifted people from houston

boy just seems frustrated and lazy at times

Kirko def got the talent. Dude is just lazy, and Drake sounds just like him lol. Hard to carve out a lane. The Progresion mixtape series goes.

But that boy really can sing/rap...and when slowed down, is amazing. He's unfortunately been chasing hits lately by using the dated mustard sound, and fetty was features as of late though :smh:

300 got kirko sitting on the bench, hes not bringing in money like thug, migos and fetty

j money should make a diss track to this sauce clown for stealing the flav

Last edited:
Don't know why Sauce Walka dissing him but they went harder than Meek.

That other song they had is trash tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom