🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

laugh.gif
 Y'all that website was confirmed fake days ago.

The tape however is very real.

I'm goin in with low expectations. Both are gonna be watered down together to an extent.

The Quentin miller dude actually isn't that bad. I see the potential. I can see why Drake works with him. I heard a few of his older songs that people found when the whole beef went down and thought they were trash.

I guess he was waiting for the right moment to put the heat out because his new joints are kinda ill

The Quentin miller dude actually isn't that bad. I see the potential. I can see why Drake works with him. I heard a few of his older songs that people found when the whole beef went down and thought they were trash.

I guess he was waiting for the right moment to put the heat out because his new joints are kinda ill

That cease and desist joint is TERRIBLE. Dude sounds awful it's hard to believe drake even used that dude

this is viral marketing brilliance. They didn't even have to formally announce the project and generated a major buzz. No way this is a "mixtape". This is going to drop through Apple and do major first week numbers.

Whenever somebody get antidope the futureless version can they get me a aubreyless one too? I might be able to listen to the tape if they can edit him off.

Back
Top Bottom