🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Ross and Drake have great chemistry.

Free Spirit
Stay Schemin
Lord Knows

I would've loved a whole tape from them a couple years ago when Drake was on that Take Care run, not happening now after the Meek situation for sure.
laugh.gif
Facts, Ross and drizzy don't miss.

Lately Ross has been very meh though
No doubt they've had great songs together. Which goes into my statement, they've pretty much topped out

We'll get a bunch of Made Men songs, which aren't bad

I don't have extremely high hopes for this collab but at the same time they haven't obviously maxed out whatever potential they may have together

And Ross gets boring after like one verse. Repeats the same things over and over every song

Last edited:
i rather get a Ross/Drake tape instead of Future since he is the overall better artist than Future IMO. guess that's never gonna happen with the Meek situation :smh:

:lol: to keep it 100 you gon have to be "fake" SOMEWHERE down the line in your life, industry or not. ESPECIALLY at work

Whether it's your boss at your job, coworker etc

Family friends, etc

laugh.gif
to keep it 100 you gon have to be "fake" SOMEWHERE down the line in your life, industry or not. ESPECIALLY at work

Family friends, etc
No for sure, I agree with that.

I actually wrote a paper about this a few months ago ironically enough 
laugh.gif
 Knowing when to be fake, especially in the workplace, according to some is called "Emotional Intelligence."

Can you imagine a word where everyone was completely honest w/ each other 100% of the time? **** would be chaos lol

I actually wrote a paper about this a few months ago ironically enough :lol:  Knowing when to be fake, especially in the workplace, according to some is called "Emotional Intelligence."

Can you imagine a word where everyone was completely honest w/ each other 100% of the time? **** would be chaos lol

Lmao boys would be too real and too unemployed :rofl:

I actually wrote a paper about this a few months ago ironically enough :lol:  Knowing when to be fake, especially in the workplace, according to some is called "Emotional Intelligence."

Lmao boys would be too real and too unemployed :rofl:

A few months after I left one of my old jobs I heard they had a "Say what you Feel" day as team building exercise. Where everyone would be brutally honest with each other for the entire day.

No hold barred, no one can get mad. Even applied to managers

They had to stop half way through the day cause things got too real and folk were ready to throw palmbs :lol:

Last edited:
Ross ain't the hottest dude in the streets right now so won't happen. When he was it was a chance.

Am I lying? At the time ross had the streets on lock. Now that guy is future.

I honestly would rather a tape with ross rather then future cuz I'd be lying if I said they don't have chemistry. Aston Martin music so soulful but I've never like a drake n future record. I like to keep my street music... Street music. Dirty wine cooler tomorrow for y'all who waiting tho.

:lol: to keep it 100 you gon have to be "fake" SOMEWHERE down the line in your life, industry or not. ESPECIALLY at work

Family friends, etc

All I ever ask is keep it 8 more than 92 wit me

Ugh! Not sure how I feel about this. LOVE Drake but not really a fan of Future music. Probably the first Drake project I won't buy.

P.S - with IYRTITL, this project and Views From The 6 coming. Could Drake actually over saturate himself?

Ugh! Not sure how I feel about this. LOVE Drake but not really a fan of Future music. Probably the first Drake project I won't buy.

P.S - with IYRTITL, this project and Views From The 6 coming. Could Drake actually over saturate himself?
If they're all good projects then no. I could see the tape being mediocre though so we'll see

Back
Top Bottom