🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I'm low key mad cuz I know this is gon make the album take forever to come out now [emoji]128529[/emoji]

I actually want son to take his time on this one. I'm not satisfied with the music he's made on the last two projects. They're good, but I want better.

I don't even know what I'm looking for exactly, but I just want Views to be some crazy **** :lol:

So if he can get these current flows and melodies out of his system and go back to the drawing board for this album, I'm all for it.

I fuxk with Future's music. Bunch of dudes in this thread are going hate the tape, and then are going to end up liking it after a few months

Futures depth? As in substance? :lol:

Future is cool but to keep it 100 I'm waiting for the day I don't have to hear his **** everywhere every second. His hype is on something crazy this year.

Last edited:
A lot of Future's lyrics have depth, a lot of y'all just don't understand what he says when he says it...Both literally and figuratively.

Futures depth? As in substance? :lol:

Future is cool but to keep it 100 I'm waiting for the day I don't have to hear his **** everywhere every second. His hype is on something crazy this year.

My man, if you haven't already....go in with an open mind and play:

Codeine Crazy
Blood on the Money
56 Nights
My Savages
Throw Away (especially the 2nd verse)
Hardly
Mad Luv
Percocet and Stripper joint
Where I came from
Just like Bruddas

There are layers and layers on those songs If you understand the lingo, and what he's saying....I think you'd see Future in another light. Future is dope b/c everything isn't surface level.

Lol I can't tell if you dudes are serious or not. I like his music but I not about to sit up here and pretend like he's talking about ****.

I thought it was hilarious when he had his hot 97 listening event and Ebro was asking him to decode and explain certain songs and future was giving one sentence responses.

Lol like what exactly is there to decode in a song called "freak ****"

Last edited:
I swear they don't. Dude be saying some of the REALEST ****

Plays "my savages"

Man I swear I get tired of having this conversation with ppl..They don't really be listening. They just be rocking to the beats and melodies but can't recite a lyric because they don't understand it.

Future got me grabbing my strap before I brush my teeth and only being on my knees when i'm shooting craps lol 
glasses.gif

BREH I have almost ALL those songs on my phone right now.

Some of those are his BEST songs in my opinion too. (Codeine crazy, some would say 56 nights but I'm already tired of that ****, etc) Since 15% is popular in this thread :lol: I'll say that's about how much of his stuff that I've heard has depth to me.

Last edited:
Depth and substance in Future's lyrics? Maybe if you're 10. Guy is literally saying nothing. I don't **** with Future, because he can't rap or sing but I played a few songs off Pluto today. Such a difference then and now. Rap is really ****** up, I mean beyond ****** up.

U really gonna ask dudes in a drake thread to listen and understand future lyrics? That's like telling nsync fans to give dmx a shot. U gotta understand and relate to what son talking about to get it. My savages not gonna touch ****** who running thrubthe 6 with woes, exactly why I don't like this idea for a tape. Dude just said omg Drake got 3 projects in a year like this ain't future 5th tho smh.

U really gonna ask dudes in a drake thread to listen and understand future lyrics? That's like telling nsync fans to give dmx a shot. U gotta understand and relate to what son talking about to get it. My savages not gonna touch ****** who running thrubthe 6 with woes, exactly why I don't like this idea for a tape. Dude just said omg Drake got 3 projects in a year like this ain't future 5th tho smh.

I see you're in mid season form already brah. You me tears over here :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom