🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I want VFT6 bad but I know this will be epic... :pimp:

I was looking out for album info then I hear these two are dropping a project. Not eem mad.. FuturexDrake always gonna deliver.

after watching birdmans sweet 16 video .....ummm wasnt thugga shooting at lil wayne from a camaro ss with an ar-15 and wasnt drake and meeks beef serious , didnt lil wayne sue birdman ? im super confuse guise   
roll.gif
    i cant even be in the same room with anyone i have beef with idk how this all works .... 

I got a story for y'all. Been going out with this girl for about 2 months now, and she always wears long sleeves. It's summer here in Oregon and it's been hot as hell for a bit. So one day I think she slipped up and forgot to wear long sleeves, bros she got the title of every Drizzy album tatted on her forearms and the 6god hands on the right arm. I WAS DYING. You know she waiting on this mixtape harder than any of us lol

Future's music has a lot of soul, it's hard to explain. It's like an audible journal and you can hear the pain and emotion in his voice. It's hard to explain. Every now and then he'll drop a lyric with some substance,(eg. 'i disguise pain when I make it rain') but I think cats be going overboard, calling his music gospels and such. I'm hoping that's a running joke.

He makes ignorant music (put your dirty cape down, son refers to his own music as ignorant) and has a gritty charisma that is mysteriously enchanting. He also picks amazing beats that match his voice very well.

It's like you can feel his tragedy and his triumph, and people can relate to that.

"rich ****a since birth, Louis V chinchilla/just bought a brand new Rover, drive it like a 4 wheeler". J Cole coulda spit that same verse and I wouldn't give a good got damn about it.

Future spits it and I'm forgetting about the bs that went down at work this week and contemplating pulling up in the range Rover dealership".

His work won't resonate with everyone, if you don't like him, you probably never will. Dude dude just comes off as authentic and either you roll with that or you don't.

I got a story for y'all. Been going out with this girl for about 2 months now, and she always wears long sleeves. It's summer here in Oregon and it's been hot as hell for a bit. So one day I think she slipped up and forgot to wear long sleeves, bros she got the title of every Drizzy album tatted on her forearms and the 6god hands on the right arm. I WAS DYING. You know she waiting on this mixtape harder than any of us lol

you been going out with her for 2 months and haven't seen her arms? in 2 months she never took her shirt off during sex ONCE? what is this.

His avy explains everything we need to know about that scenario.

Antidope is the same dude who said the slim Jesus song was hot and he thinks kingdome come is good so we already know his ears are broken.

you been going out with her for 2 months and haven't seen her arms? in 2 months she never took her shirt off during sex ONCE? what is this.
Always lights off bro I was like alright whatever but then it hit me out of the blue like man something's up. But back to the tape, it's about to be lit

Last edited:
anybody can say something worth while if you listen long enough

but future seems to leave that out on purpose in most songs

and yes I know what he's saying

he usually says things here and there on other people's songs tho

@scott hall, bruh you read my mind. I was mad confused as to why this, of all albums, needed insight. I listened to it fully today b/c of this thread. Son was in there giving vague summaries like the teacher asked him a question that he didn't study for. The 'groupies' portion takes the cake: 'maybe there's an artist out there that's not effin his groupies and he'll start effin them and he'll be like,' man, future inspired me to eff my groupies'.... :rofl: get outta here, b.

Future's music has a lot of soul, it's hard to explain. It's like an audible journal and you can hear the pain and emotion in his voice. It's hard to explain. Every now and then he'll drop a lyric with some substance,(eg. 'i disguise pain when I make it rain') but I think cats be going overboard, calling his music gospels and such. I'm hoping that's a running joke.

He makes ignorant music (put your dirty cape down, son refers to his own music as ignorant) and has a gritty charisma that is mysteriously enchanting. He also picks amazing beats that match his voice very well.

It's like you can feel his tragedy and his triumph, and people can relate to that.

"rich ****a since birth, Louis V chinchilla/just bought a brand new Rover, drive it like a 4 wheeler". J Cole coulda spit that same verse and I wouldn't give a good got damn about it.

Future spits it and I'm forgetting about the bs that went down at work this week and contemplating pulling up in the range Rover dealership".

His work won't resonate with everyone, if you don't like him, you probably never will. Dude dude just comes off as authentic and either you roll with that or you don't.

Might be the greatest post I've ever seen....

You have to be of a different mindset to understand what it means when future says "I just ****** up your whole check, on my rollie!"

It's insane. People really live that ****.

God blessing all the trap mogs.

Back
Top Bottom