🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This ++#*# has so much control of his fanbase and what they wanna hear.... If you dont think every girl in the club wont know this song by heart your buggin

And Drakes needs more buzz, like it or not. This single is his last chance to develop some more. I know the album won't disappoint regardless of a weak track or two thrown on as a single.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

And Drakes needs more buzz, like it or not. This single is his last chance to develop some more. I know the album won't disappoint regardless of a weak track or two thrown on as a single.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Problem with my statement fam?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Problem with my statement fam?
@GordonSon is right though.
Drizzy dropped some slammin' records during/end of summer. But his two singles he's officially dropped haven't met the same standards.

He gonna need to perform at every award show or late night show from here on out to get some decent promo.

People need to realise Drake hasnt reached that Kanye (I wouldnt say Eminem because it isnt fair to any rapper to be compared sales wise) level when he isnt guaranteed to go Platinum. His camp did the right thing...he needs more promo. Get on Chelsea Lately and let your black side come out or something

Something about this dude's interviews that alone put him ahead of the game.

He KNOWS what hes doing.

Maybe I gotta force myself to listen to that again but that dont even sound radio friendly its all over the place. Made my stomach hurt

Back
Top Bottom