🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Maybe I should have said back to the forefront.... Let's not act like parts were still a huge part of haircut styles for the last 5 years or so. They fell off a bit is also I'm saying.
I'm getting one this weekend, based off the Drake cover.
This made me want to get one too but I feel like I'll get written up for it or something. Might just do it anyway

they already started crackin on this man's album cover :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nothing can top this one tho :rofl:

tumblr_lw6fy6mtV71qcw0ufo1_500.jpg

HILARIOUS

Hold on we're going home is a great song, I've been playing it non stop for the past few days on the way to work.

If that song doesn't make you wanna dance you have no soul

Meth really needs to make someone else the OP of this thread, or someone needs to start a new one.

Just watched the performance for "hold on were going home" at the VMA's....

that first "I got my eyes on you" had me like....
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Then it got a lil better...He must not have had that glass of water before hand 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Meth really needs to make someone else the OP of this thread, or someone needs to start a new one.

There's a simple solution.
Talk to Ska.

The J.COLE thread OP had vanished... been MIA forever. Thread needed an update badly.
I talked to him and he said here, you can be OP.
Next day i was OP. :lol: :pimp:

wait..

hold on we're going home is about rihanna?

she didn't look very amused when he was performing.

That's probably cuz Rihanna is blunted 24/7.

There's a simple solution.
Talk to Ska.

The J.COLE thread OP had vanished... been MIA forever. Thread needed an update badly.
I talked to him and he said here, you can be OP.
Next day i was OP. :lol: :pimp:

:rofl:

Just stole somebody else's thread. Not eem mad.

This thread definitely needs an update.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom