🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

smh at anyone believing these 'tracklists'.. I heard it was supposed to drop yesterday. Him changing his twitter bio tho is real spooky :nerd:

Just chill

Last edited:
Unless it comes from the camp its just speculation to me.  

Half the product to me is in the presentation i.e. the roll out.

I don't want to hear any of these low quality leaks or snippets etc just give me the finished product on the radio show.

NWTS and Take Care coulda been perfect albums.

Dreams Money Can Buy, Free Spirit, Trust Issues, Club Paradise shoulda been on Take Care.

Trophies, 0-100, Days In The East, 5am shoulda been on NWTS.

Drizzy tried desperately to get Dreams Money Can Buy on Take Care but it didn't happen. I thought the other songs were good enough for the album but since they were released in the summer of 2011 I wasn't complaining. We needed new music from him and he delivered.

0-100 came out a year after NWTS though. I think NWTS is tied with IYRTITL in terms of the best song lineup.

Last edited:
Never understood stuff like that. How can one desperately try to include a song on their own album and it not happen.

Never understood stuff like that. How can one desperately try to include a song on their own album and it not happen.

Sample clearances, when you make the song vs when you turn in the album, I mean...making an album is lowkey difficult when it comes to that side of things.

I know for Dreams money can buy and club p though, I dont think any of those are the reasons why they didnt make. Think they simply started as songs on the album, but he started making this album in like 2010 so eventually decisions are made and he decided against having those on the record

Know for a fact Free Spirit was on the album during the cycle for a very long time and they tried hard to free that sample up. When they couldnt is when he put Ross on Lord Knows since he wanted him on the album. Vividly remember Drake during an interview with rolling stone circa that time playing Take Care for them and one of the highlights for the album being Free Spirit

Drake gotta have a throwaway joint or two he can drop to hold us over mannn

Views for all star weekend?

I think he'll debut/perform a new song all-star weekend (something along the lines of Started From The Bottom)

Then vft6 drop in April (4/16) just in time to heat the summer up :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:

Sample clearances, when you make the song vs when you turn in the album, I mean...making an album is lowkey difficult when it comes to that side of things.

I know for Dreams money can buy and club p though, I dont think any of those are the reasons why they didnt make. Think they simply started as songs on the album, but he started making this album in like 2010 so eventually decisions are made and he decided against having those on the record

Know for a fact Free Spirit was on the album during the cycle for a very long time and they tried hard to free that sample up. When they couldnt is when he put Ross on Lord Knows since he wanted him on the album. Vividly remember Drake during an interview with rolling stone circa that time playing Take Care for them and one of the highlights for the album being Free Spirit

Free Spirit is still my joint. Beat so smooth and Ross killed it :pimp:

Now that cash money lookin back together and strong will we get another track from drizzy that Birdman blesses at the end :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom