'08 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?

i thought i was the only one who hated Quinito and the filipino announcers
laugh.gif
I'm with jojo... they don't know what they're talking about.... its as bad when they do boxing commentaries
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

"PJ Brown wasn't inside the no charge zone that's why he was called for the foul"

smh.gif

I heard this.

I am not surprised though. What do you expect from the two idiots?

well abangan nyo na lang itong si quinito "apeng daldal" henson

sa fight ni manny this end of the month and surely epal-to-the-max mode na naman ang bunganga nyan SMH

Congratulations to the Celtics for winning game 2 of the Finals.

Buti nalang I was watching thru solar sports so I don't have to listen to the Filipino commentators you guys are all criticizing

Lakers ALMOST pulls off the greatest comeback in playoff history being down more than 20 pts entering the 4th quarter and cutting it to 4 points inside aminute to go. The Celtics would not be denied though with Pierce and Posey hitting clutch free throws down the stretch. Lakers have the momentum and confidencethough and they should carry that over into game 3, 4 and 5 at the Staples Center.

Good luck to both teams!!!

Lakers fouled too much...
ohwell.gif

LMAO @ Radmanovic taking 3 steps ala dunk contest without being called for a travel!
laugh.gif

^^^^ The bench of the Celtics obviously outplayed and outhustled the Lakers bench.

That's expected though for a home team. Bench normally plays better at home than on the road. Give credit to the Celtics awesome team defense and you cansee it in the huge disparity on free throws.

hopefully the lakers can get back at home.. Powe is a beast.. props to a guy who tore his acl twice..plus other knee related injuries.. and please QuinitoHenson!!
sick.gif
:smh: feeling know it all... Who is this Powe biglang gumagawa? cno ka ba mr.Henson??? bat pinasok si Ariza? mali timing ni gasol d binlock.. what ifsya nalang magcoach lol I think Andy Jao should replace him.. please!!!!

Sigh. Bad day for my dad and i cause the Lakers lost. Haha. Darn it. A big factor was cause of the many times the Celts were sent to the line.

But props to the Lakers for pulling off a scare on the final few minutes. SAYANG!

It's still kind of irritating to watch the Lakers' big men play... Man, their defense is pretty bad...

Too many fouls on the Lakers. aaarrghh. I thought the Lakers would steal game 2 with that comeback.

Lets see what will happen in Staples Center. Lets go Lakers!!!!

Yes!!

Kobe and Sasha carrying the lakers for a win on Staples. Poor performance by Gasol and Odom though, im not really happy with how the Lakers played.

Lets step it up on Game 4

^^^ Yeah, the Lakers have to step up their game or they won't go the distance with these resilient and defensive Celtics.

The Celtics are tough to beat at home and only Detroit has been able to do that this postseason. Lakers should win 3 out 3 of their home games to give them abetter chance to clinch the championship. Congrats to the Lakers for the hard fought victory!!!

finally got a win despite bad performance by the Lakers starters minus Kobe. Kobe and Sasha are clutch! Finally the refs called that BS illegal screenGarnett's been using.. during the final couple minutes. Thank God i got NBA TV... got sick of the filipino announcers calling Rajon Rondo"Ray-John" Rondo... made him sound like a tagalog artista or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

finally got a win despite bad performance by the Lakers starters minus Kobe. Kobe and Sasha are clutch! Finally the refs called that BS illegal screen Garnett's been using.. during the final couple minutes. Thank God i got NBA TV... got sick of the filipino announcers calling Rajon Rondo "Ray-John" Rondo... made him sound like a tagalog artista or something
laugh.gif

LOL @ Ray-John!
laugh.gif
Yeah KG shouldn't get away with those movingscreens...

^^
laugh.gif

Good thing Lamar isn't in that. With the way he's performing.. I'd rather see Candace Parker on the court.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom