'08 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?

CONGRATULATIONS to my man, Kobe Bryant... he just proved that he is the best player in the NBA right now..LAKERS vs CELTICS na sana sa finals..

i think he's back that up a couple of years ago - title to the best player. he just got some help this year.
happy.gif

Boston Celtics win the Eastern Conference Championship with an 89-81 victory over the Pistons in game 6. Great recovery and they are coming together at theright time.

I know there are a lot of doubters out there but I think the Celtics have a legit shot at the NBA Championship this year. Great job by the role players Perkinsand Posey with key defensive plays in crunch time. Congratulations Celtics!!!!

CELTICS vs LAKERS na talaga ito!!!!

I got alot of older generation family members here in the country who were Celtic fans... and get this, they were fans in the 80s because they had more whiteplayers then
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Well now, Lakers got more white players
laugh.gif
I wonder if they gonna switch teams...

Well, it aint about black and white... its about PURPLE AND GOLD!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Well, it aint about black and white... its about PURPLE AND GOLD!!
pimp.gif

EXACTLY!

I was hoping that the Pistons will make it to the finals, but oh well.. any team will do as long as my Lakers win!

i think the NBA made this week delay in purpose... it slowly built up my hate for Boston... All the coffee i've been drinking, all the youtube vids offinal previews i've been watching, all the bandwagon boston fans here in Cebu saying its gonna be a sweep because they got 3 hall of famers (oh thoseboston fans were heat fans 2 years ago), and the Boston Celtics jeepneys i seen here (yep here in cebu we got NBA theme jeeps running around) got my bloodboiling and warmed up for the finals
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
yet, i'm so nervous and it makes me sick to my stomach
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
oh, Laker jeepney still got Shaq's name and number on it
laugh.gif

my team is lakers because of kobe...he is like the Michael jordan in a star wars theme...hehe ,only in the darkside of the force!

but still as great as MJ...2nd best in the world for me

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i think the NBA made this week delay in purpose... it slowly built up my hate for Boston... All the coffee i've been drinking, all the youtube vids of final previews i've been watching, all the bandwagon boston fans here in Cebu saying its gonna be a sweep because they got 3 hall of famers (oh those boston fans were heat fans 2 years ago), and the Boston Celtics jeepneys i seen here (yep here in cebu we got NBA theme jeeps running around) got my blood boiling and warmed up for the finals
mad.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
yet, i'm so nervous and it makes me sick to my stomach
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
oh, Laker jeepney still got Shaq's name and number on it
laugh.gif

Man you gotta snap pics of those NBA themed jeepneys!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

FILIPINO commentators FTL.

smh.gif

for real
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
That one did said "i can't believe Kobe's slowing itdown" during the last possesion before the half ended... umm, 18 seconds left in the half idiot!

Fadeaway shot = spot up jumper?

I swear these two don't know what they're talking about.

smh.gif

"PJ Brown wasn't inside the no charge zone that's why he was called for the foul"

smh.gif

Celtics draw first blood 98-88. Kobe shoots miserably at 33% FG % and Lakers were 16% FG% in the last quarter. If they have to beat this DEFENSIVE MINDEDCeltics team, they will have to make shots and outhustle the Celtics or they won't go the distance.

Congrats to the Celtics game 1 victory. Well deserved W!!!

And BTW, I am a Lakers fan :smile:

^^^ Totoo yan, Carlo. Plus they shot pretty badly. I mean 16% is not a field goal percentage, that's more like the increase of gasoline prices in the lastmonth hehehehe

A lot of fouls were called by the ref against the Lakers. But hey it is what it is.. Lakers need to step up, big time. I hope they steal game 2 and win 3 homesin a row. hehe
Hats off to Pierce for a nice game. Terrible performance by Kobe.
mad.gif

1-0 Boston... Lets go Lakers!

smh.gif
@ THE DEAN

everything cool and badass with that KG put back dunk in the fourth went down the drain when quinito called it a "stuff shot".

both squads looked awfully nervous,kevin gar-not bricked enough shots to build a house down the stretch.ray-ray missin' free throws.kobe was surprisinglyunkobe-like,hiding the inner ballhog and actually doing more passing than shooting.

quinito "apeng daldal" henson = idiot/moron/stupid

can't believe he's a commentator rep P.I.

Back
Top Bottom