Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

7497e751c427c564585436dcfcaba66d-getty-93055519mw001_shane_mosley_.jpg

Berto let him self go.
laugh.gif

He finna get his *@! whooped.

is anyone still on the berto bandwagon?

i hate mosley but he is going to beat berto bum %$# down

That new video screen is big

I wouldn't mind a Cotto decision win or KO, but I would love for Cotto to outbox Pacquiao and utilize all his boxing skills such as ducking punches likewhat he did in some rounds vs Margarito i know Pacquaio can't do this
pimp.gif

29bhcau.gif

Originally Posted by mogzz04

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

I've been rocking Manny since he was that skinny crack fiend looking dude with his hair looking sun burnt from the General Santos sun and when he was just as popular as Gerry Penalosa ... but the bandwagon got too big and all those politicians and obese looking filipino-americans who don't know crap about boxing pushed me off the wagon
smh.gif
I mean, I'm not the biggest boxing fan in the world...but this line is the sums up how I feel.

You know those bums will be quickly off the bandwagon once Manny starts to fade
tired.gif
Dudes using Manny for their own political agendas, and I feel like Manny is playing right into their hands at times.
tired.gif

I mean don't get me wrong...I'll be pulling for Manny...because I'm a fan of Manny the boxer...but watch if he wins again, dudes (specially those meatheads in my gym) will be like "yeah I been rocking with Pac since i was in 1st grade"
laugh.gif
whatever homie...you didn't even know who Pac was till he beat the #@%% out of DLH.
For the life of me I'll never understand why this ++%! upsets you "original gangster" Pac fans. Like honestly, they're what youcall CASUAL boxing fans.

Think I'll just stay in here tonight
laugh.gif

LOL @ that KD by the fighting Rabbi.

laugh.gif
gotta be the best nickname in sports.

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

Pro you talked to an admin yet about adjusting your limit? That %$!+ gotta be frustrating as hell G.
laugh.gif

I almost tossed this laptop when I saw I hit my 25 post limit
laugh.gif
I'mnot even stressing it anymore.

Links are all dried up right now, I'm still looking.

Back
Top Bottom