09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Manny is just Awesome , Miguel took a beating he landed good shots but Manny was just at another level . Cotto stopped jabbing when he started gettingcountered over it . Manny bouncing in and out made it hard to judge the distance . Cotto needs a better corner cause his trainer wasnt telling him anything hispops tried to encourage him . Another thing is im tired of seeing wives and children cry outside the ring its not needed . Pacquiao vs Mayweather CowboysStadium June the only fight that needs to be made .

Shane is gonna whip Berto , Berto will fight too flat footed and he really cant go backwards . Shane beats him up on the inside then stops him around the 8th

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

7497e751c427c564585436dcfcaba66d-getty-93055519mw001_shane_mosley_.jpg

Berto let him self go.
laugh.gif

He finna get his *@! whooped.

is anyone still on the berto bandwagon?

i hate mosley but he is going to beat berto bum %$# down

I was off the bandwagon a looong time ago

come on, Shane

where did all those mayweather fans in the pac/cotto thread come from?
laugh.gif

Eh, didn't really enjoy todays fight with my boy still in a coma with his skull cut open. i was praying they'd stop the fight sooner or santiago wouldthrow in a towel earlier.
smh.gif
Cotto's taken so much punishment during thepast couple years.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

where did all those mayweather fans in the pac/cotto thread come from?
laugh.gif

Eh, didn't really enjoy todays fight with my boy still in a coma with his skull cut open. i was praying they'd stop the fight sooner or santiago would throw in a towel earlier.
smh.gif
Cotto's taken so much punishment during the past couple years.
They were fighting for the purse at that point. The towel should have been thrown in the 7th round.

needs a world class trainer he's only 29... he needs to start off slow and rebuild. i think he jumped the gun way to fast on this. he should of hirede.stewart and took another fight before pac. i think if he had a worldclass trainer tho this fight wouldnt have gone down the way it did.

props to pacman.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Berto let him self go.
laugh.gif

come on, Shane

coming off a fight were he won 12 rounds............really?

Originally Posted by EdWord

Berto let him self go.
laugh.gif

come on, Shane

coming off a fight were he won 12 rounds............really?

What was that? The Urango fight???

laugh.gif

try again, man

This is the outcome

Mosley Wins only person i see him fighting again would be Cotto. Pac,May wont fight him

Berto Wins... Nobody at the top will fight Mosley anymore which most arent considering right now anyway. Berto moves on to fight cotto cuz he is up and coming.

Cotto is still top 3 in that division behind pac,may.. down to 4 imo if mosley wins..

Miguel is a crossroads in his career and retirement wouldn't be entirely out of the question.

I don't see him ever reaching that elite status.

so what does that leave him?

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Haters? does it turn u on to play the "victim" just cus people predict a different outcome then u, dont mean theres "hate"
i think its called doubt.......so hi doubter...............the fact that yall predictions are so way off make it so much sweeter

lmao at this new found confidence you guys have in shane. you guys know he's like 39 right?whens the last fight he had were his opponent had ANY notablehandspeed....theres still time to hop back on the bandwagon...i wonder how many of you gave up on mayweather after the first castillo fight or on paul afterquintana

blacktopking319 wrote:

Haters? does it turn u on to play the "victim" just cus people predict a different outcome then u, dont mean theres "hate"
i think its called doubt.......so hi doubter...............the fact that yall predictions are so way off make it so much sweeter

Who's predictions are off?

if Miguel had some kind of strategy going into the ring, he would've won.

I don't think it makes any of you experts just because you picked the winner. Hell, you had a 50 - 50 shot of getting it right.

I just wish the fanboys would get off the regular boxing heads tip because we're not psyches, we don't predict the future.

Hi rider

smile.gif

blacktopking319 wrote:

Who's predictions are off?

if Miguel had some kind of strategy going into the ring, he would've won.

I don't think it makes any of you experts just because you picked the winner. Hell, you had a 50 - 50 shot of getting it right.

I just wish the fanboys would get off the regular boxing heads tip because we're not psyches, we don't predict the future.

Hi rider

smile.gif

thanks
wink.gif

my die hard boxing heads in here

WHAT THE $##% HAPPENED?

like im watching the whole fight and still trying to figure out what the $##% cotto was doing

all credit to manny even tho i hate his bum @%*

but something was just off about cotto,

not an avid boxing fan but lol to anyone that thnks Cotto didn't have his best game or that they didn't have a strategy going into the bout. C'mon,Manny took some of Cotto's best punches and smiled...

Cotto got tired, tired of attacking and dodging. By the mid to end of the fight, he started dancing around the ring. LMAO @ Manny when he stopped chasing Cottoand just stood there @ the middle of the ring with a "cmon dude, just hit me" look.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

not an avid boxing fan but lol to anyone that thnks Cotto didn't have his best game or that they didn't have a strategy going into the bout. C'mon, Manny took some of Cotto's best punches and smiled...

Cotto got tired, tired of attacking and dodging. By the mid to end of the fight, he started dancing around the ring. LMAO @ Manny when he stopped chasing Cotto and just stood there @ the middle of the ring with a "cmon dude, just hit me" look.

manny had his legs and was looking to end the fight asap , cotto was running for dear life

Back
Top Bottom