09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Underthrown
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

someone explain to me how Taylor Mays is even in the discussion with Eric Berry, is it because they both are safties?

Originally Posted by DLo13

T. Mays and his 4.15 speed couldn't catch dude?

roll.gif
roll.gif
What a workout warrior he'll be at the combine...dude is a certified bum
indifferent.gif

And he got hawked by two of his own guys that were behind him
laugh.gif

no game thread? I just barely got in, missed SC's scores and got in just in time to watch Barkley throw an INT then the next BC score...Had the radio on inthe car and it sounded like SC actually came out playing with some passion, all i've seen is more of the same however
smh.gif

Still schocked by Urban's announcement

*edit* i see everyone bashing Mays some more. I gotta agree with everything said as far as this years concerned, every week he usually looks worse and worse tome. BUT he has played a lot different this year then he played in the past, the reason he was in the same sentence with EB is because last year he belonged inthat sentence. This year, thats doing a great disservice to EB seeing as Mays has played like absolute crap.

Mays didn't belong mentioned with Berrys name as a True Freshman.

What don't u understand about

"
laugh.gif
at them running back the replay and killing dude.
smh.gif
speakin Gunna

Barkley=Trash. I know he is a freshman and playing at USC, but I don't see him progressing like some of these qbs of the past have.

womp womp
indifferent.gif

You have to admit that Mays has been one of the best personal foul late and helmet to helmet hitters we've seen in a while

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Barkley=Trash. I know he is a freshman and playing at USC, but I don't see him progressing like some of these qbs of the past have.

Meh.

Give him time.

All the mistakes I have seen him make are freshman mistakes. Not lack of skill mistakes.

And Barkley put that DB on his %$!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom