09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

McKnight was a nice surprise...but damn USC ain't fair.  Prater, Woods, Ambles, Baxter, Morgan, and Grimble? 
smh.gif

Michigan needs to win games and they will start recruiting better. Can't expect to do well with a piss poor instate HS talent pool and have to go out of state with 5 wins under your belt. Hopefully this is the last year for this BS

CBS set up an interview w/ Lane Kiffin following Seantrel's announcement...the writing's on the wall...

I've heard that J.R. Ferguson's top choice is Florida State but his father really wants him to go to Notre Dame. Not sure where that puts Miami in all of this.

From a FSU slant, so take it w/ a grain of salt.

But still.

Florida's Class
pimp.gif

What happened I thought Dorsey was a verbal to Florida. Then I just read they not even pursuing him anymore ?

Nelson signed with OU just a few minutes ago.

I hope him and Fobbs both have healthy, but +$#%+% careers.

laugh.gif
Nelson told dudes LAST NIGHT he was signing TAMU...
smh.gif
These kids are shameless...

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Florida's Class
pimp.gif

What happened I thought Dorsey was a verbal to Florida. Then I just read they not even pursuing him anymore ?
Told him not to take visits, he wanted to, in addition to his arrest record

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by rawjs

Ronald Powell's is officially in...

Dre,
Do you remember our bet?
I guess you can return the FSU jumpsuit and the FSU thong now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I'm glad you remembered. Didn't you make a screen shot?... The jumpsuit I have to return, but the thong is my girlfriend's... It's the only F$U apparel she is approved to wear

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

CBS set up an interview w/ Lane Kiffin following Seantrel's announcement...the writings on the wall...

it's feelin like 07 again
laugh.gif

im fine with this recruiting class, I think it will overachieve honestly but only signing 1 on oline is a problem.

Nah alotta times they just tell people %!%$ they wanna hear. its the nature of the game. U got dudes texting and calling u 20 hrs a day looking to get the scoop

Originally Posted by IYE2

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

CBS set up an interview w/ Lane Kiffin following Seantrel's announcement...the writings on the wall...

it's feelin like 07 again
laugh.gif

im fine with this recruiting class, I think it will overachieve honestly but only signing 1 on oline is a problem.
Pretty much how I feel. I hate to see people bashing this recruiting class before they even step onto campus...because I think there's some really good football players in it.

That being said...Ohio is absolutely stacked next year. I look for them to have another '08/'09 type of class next year.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Nah alotta times they just tell people %!%$ they wanna hear. its the nature of the game. U got dudes texting and calling u 20 hrs a day looking to get the scoop
I know that happens a lot of times but even OU people had given up on dude cuz they told him he was signing A&M...
laugh.gif

His HS coaches have been heavy OU/UT this entire time, and even they were telling people he was going Aggie... They texted A&M Rivals people this morning talkin about they ain't know what the !*%$ happened but he flipped on a dime this morning..

This is gonna happening though until they don't get blown out by Arkansas, UGA, OU and give up 600 yards of offense to Texas while making Colt McCoy look like an Olympic Sprinter...

Back
Top Bottom