09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

pimp.gif
@ USC

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

McKnight was a nice surprise...but damn USC ain't fair.  Prater, Woods, Ambles, Baxter, Morgan, and Grimble? 
smh.gif

Latwan has no idea what he wants to do.
laugh.gif
Just said he's going to visit USC in two weeks...wouldn't surprise me if he signs with someone tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Michigan fans can @@@@.

The highlight of our NSD will be stealing a TE from Washington State. You have no room to complain.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Where are all the Cal fans who called for tedford to be fired? dude does work recruiting and has taken Cal higher than ever before , and these fools want him gone.
Yall dont even get on Keenan Allen's radar without CJT

exactly my sentiments....and to answer your question of WR or S....a lot of people seem to think he's hell bent on playing WR.
hopefully he comes to his senses and plays safety, imo he's a 6 star at safety and a 4 star WR.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

were suppose to be getting a surprise commit
eek.gif
Chaz Green?

maybe Corey Lemonier? did he ever make a trip out to LA? I know he liked the Kiffins

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

Where are all the Cal fans who called for tedford to be fired? dude does work recruiting and has taken Cal higher than ever before , and these fools want him gone.
Yall dont even get on Keenan Allen's radar without CJT

exactly my sentiments....and to answer your question of WR or S....a lot of people seem to think he's hell bent on playing WR.
hopefully he comes to his senses and plays safety, imo he's a 6 star at safety and a 4 star WR.

He needs to play safety. period. we have enough average WR's, we need an excellent S.

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Latwan has no idea what he wants to do.
laugh.gif
Just said he's going to visit USC in two weeks...wouldn't surprise me if he signs with someone tomorrow.
laugh.gif
This is why the thread still has life to it.  The 2010 thread shouldn't start till the last day you can sign passes.  Then spring ball starts up, UT gets 25 comitts on their junior day and we're off...

Demar Dorsey is ESPN's #12 ranked player overall?!
eek.gif

Cot Dman, I'm honestly nervous as hell because he basically said he is going to Michigan, SC, and FSU all within the last 24 hours.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

These Scout Michigan Insiders are saying he's Blue.  If he's not I'm gonna blow a gasket...

eek.gif
Chaz Green?

maybe Corey Lemonier? did he ever make a trip out to LA? I know he liked the Kiffins

not chaz since its suppose to be off the radar. lemonier would be real nice but hes supposedly headed to aubarn.

Now I've been trying to follow college football a lil more. Can someone tell me why 3 of the TOP 10 WR's all want to go to USC.. I can understand 2.. Same thing with Texas getting 3 top 10 Outside linebackers.. Same thing when Mcknight and Marc Tyler both committed to USC at the RB position. And when they got 4 Top 10 safeties all in the same year .. I don't understand the reasoning behind these students putting themselves at a disadvantage so early to get playing time... Most are going to transfer anyways..

Is it mainly the prestige of the school that's drawing them. My main interest would be playing time and the coaches prestige. Shed some light..

13 LOI's in so far:

Di Poala
eek.gif

Ambles
Pullard
Prater
Woods
Grimble
Baxter
Telfer
Morgan
Wright

Edit- Heimuli to Oregon

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

eek.gif

Cot Dman, I'm honestly nervous as hell because he basically said he is going to Michigan, SC, and FSU all within the last 24 hours.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

These Scout Michigan Insiders are saying he's Blue.  If he's not I'm gonna blow a gasket...
What time does Dorsey announce?

Also, what time does Henderson announce...I've heard 3 different times.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Dorsey is announcing at 1.

Too bad we couldnt get Corey
tired.gif

eek.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I have a bad feeling about Demar 
tired.gif

eek.gif
Chaz Green?

not chaz since its suppose to be off the radar. lemonier would be real nice but hes supposedly headed to aubarn.

only thing left that could be a surprise is Christian Green
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom