09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

John Cullen to Utah ...

Hmmm USC doesnt take Cullen (who is Legit btw ) so that must mean Seantrel to USC then
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

what makes u guys think Cal payed for their players?

just cuz they got a guy from NC??
Its called "Hate"

While a lot of recruiting these days is $ based....i dont think that was the case this time...Once Maynard left Buffalo and Oregon dropped King
that opened up Allen & McCain's options and King chose Cal and the rest fell into place.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

what makes u guys think Cal payed for their players?

just cuz they got a guy from NC??
Its called "Hate"

^ This.

yeah i find it hard to beleive that Jeff Tedford who inherited a program over a scum like tom holmoe would be paying players, considering he has been running a clean program

Haha. My friend down in Chi knew Dorsey was coming and I had no reason to worry. He is still tied to the team and some players. So happy its official.

DD just needs to get himself ready for college , stay clean and he should get burn. Can't wait to hear about him in the summer. No Fly Zone better happen because it has been frequent flyer miles against us lately

Not expecting Minnesota to get him...but any word on when Seantrel Henderson is going to make his decision?

Man this is some bull...I didn`t even know UM was really going after him like that.

We still had a good day, got who I expected us to get. I never hold my breath for these on the fence n`s anymore. With that said, I thought we might have cleaned up a little better though

to be honest...from greensboro to Cal does bring up questions 
laugh.gif
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
p1_arrington_getty.jpg

pimp.gif
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Henderson is announcing around 4 central on TV.

15 minutes ago:

Miami moves into lead for Henderson

Don't be surprised if Seantrel Henderson ends up at the University of Miami.

Thought to be the dark horse behind the University of Southern California for the 6-foot-8, 335-pound Cretin-Derham Hall offensive lineman, Miami apparently has moved to the top of Henderson's list. Henderson plans to announce his college choice this afternoon.

Henderson visited Miami last weekend.

It would be a shock if Henderson were to choose the University of Minnesota Gophers.

Yet another local 5-star (we don't get many) that Minnesota could not nab. And why would they but still
laugh.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Henderson is announcing around 4 central on TV.

15 minutes ago:

Miami moves into lead for Henderson

Don't be surprised if Seantrel Henderson ends up at the University of Miami.

Thought to be the dark horse behind the University of Southern California for the 6-foot-8, 335-pound Cretin-Derham Hall offensive lineman, Miami apparently has moved to the top of Henderson's list. Henderson plans to announce his college choice this afternoon.

Henderson visited Miami last weekend.

It would be a shock if Henderson were to choose the University of Minnesota Gophers.

Yet another local 5-star (we don't get many) that Minnesota could not nab. And why would they but still
laugh.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

I can only hope that Miami picks this dude up. But I can see him pulling the hat trick on us
tired.gif
This dude is all USC

Football: Allen to play receiver
By Jonathan Okanes
Wednesday, February 3rd, 2010 at 11:11 am in Football, off-season stuff
11 Comments »

Just had a phone conversation with Bob Gregory, who told me that Keenan Allen is being brought in to play wide receiver.

Gregory, understandably, is very excited about the class. He said all five linebackers should compete for immediate playing time, and singled out safety Michael Coley as someone he is also very excited about.

Gregory said one of the main focuses of this class was to find guys who can get better pressure on the quarterback. He said with guys like Chris Martin and Cecil Whiteside playing outside linebacker and Gabe King at defensive end, the Bears should be in better position to do just that.

Richt is so desperate that he's throwing out offers to 2* WRs that he already knows have to go JUCO...just so he can say he got something.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by rawjs

C. Green to FSU, nice pick up Dre
Bow!

Yessir
glasses.gif

UF w/ another
alien.gif
sick.gif
worthy class I see.
I'm def more than happy with some of the guys we filled on "O", but I was thinking of this starting "D" and I did one of these
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Powell(DE), Floyd(DT), Easley(DT), Trail(DE)
    Ajagbe(LB),                 M. Taylor (LB)              Kitchins(LB)
Shaw(CB)                                                                    Watkins(CB)
                  Elam(S)                                 Dowling(S)

Back
Top Bottom