09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

On another note, I like Ponder.  He really showed me some things.  I think after the Miami game, I said in this thread it looks like he could be the best Seminole QB since Chris Weinke. 
Yep. Kid was playing some good ball last year. Up until he got hurt and the ensuing Clemson game where he threw 4 picks and got hurt again and kocked out for the season.
Peter Warrickwas seriously my hero for a minute.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You and plenty of other kids. I remember in High School when my man (who was a sophomore and a PW fan ) put the beats on a Sr. so that he would give up that #9
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Latwan Anderson looking at Michigan now too.
laugh.gif
I saw that.
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure he won't be able to qualify here.  If he can, I'll take him (even though he's a knucklehead
ohwell.gif
).  If he came here, DD might end up at corner full time (CRR said he's gonna start off at corner).

EDIT:  Here is his fb status..."When I'm asked who do i think the best player in the country is...ppllook at me crazy because i say[I AM]...I guess high school isover...Feb.17 i become a freshman and the journey contiues;sitting downwith my parents today making my final collegedesicion[WVU,USC,OSU...uhm surprise UofM]Shock the World...I am thegreatest"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

The "Shock the World" comment seems like he might be feeling Blue...
nerd.gif

Auburn up to their way$ again, smh
laugh.gif

Sheeeeit I woulda went to Auburn too haha. Lemonier playing the game all wrong tho'
smh.gif
He 'bout to mess up everybody money. You get a Charger or something...a tahoe, an old school whip, something like that. Not a damn 2-seater drop
indifferent.gif
. A yellow one at that.

And Demar Dorsey to CB full time is a disaster. Rich Rod does that, he'll regret it. Bet that.

Auburn up to their way$ again, smh
laugh.gif

Sheeeeit I woulda went to Auburn too haha. Lemonier playing the game all wrong tho'
smh.gif
He 'bout to mess up everybody money. You get a Charger or something...a tahoe, an old school whip, something like that. Not a damn 2-seater drop
indifferent.gif
. A yellow one at that.

And Demar Dorsey to CB full time is a disaster. Rich Rod does that, he'll regret it. Bet that.

I like DD MUCH better at FS myself.  I was kinda confused when CRR said he's gonna start him off at corner (his reasoning is that there is less of a learning curve).

Like I said though, if (and I still think it's a pretty big IF) Latwan comes, it should get interesting.  This kid is the definition of a ball hawking FS.  He is downright filthy.

scout updated their 2011 rankings.
http://recruiting.scout.c...3&p=9&c=4&pid=88&yr=2011
I'm gonna murder RRod if we lose out on Lawrence Thomas, but I believe Renaissance send most of their players to the sparties. I would love to get DePriest too, says he grew up a UofM fan but his mom likes osu and it sounds like him and I think its Braxton Miller are best friends and want to go to school together.

why this fool post his whip
smh.gif
.....these kids never learn lol.....i dont blame him though...i would've taken the car but i wouldnt be flaunting it on facebook/myspace/twitter
laugh.gif

Utah might be headed to the Pac-10. A report from ABC4 in Salt Lake City says Utah will be invited to the Pac-10 conference, while BYU was left out of the guest list.

But there's a long way to go before any of this happens. The Pac-10 has to first decide that they are expanding, like the Big Ten. Then they might invite two schools to their conference to allow for a conference championship and a better scheduling format. ABC4 speculates that Utah and Colorado might be the two additions.

The TV station adds: "The Pac-10 TV deal is about to expire, and a new TV partner would want the league to have a football championship game, which requires the league to have 12 teams."

Pac-10 commissioner Larry Scott told the San Jose Mercury News that he'll be "very cautious" with expansion. "It?s always tempting to go for short-term economic gain, but it?s very hard to go backwards. You run the risk of potentially harming something that is so special."

Back
Top Bottom