09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by dreClark

So I just saw a vid of that kid Braxton Miller....

And ummmmm........

I'ma need OSU/Michigan/Whoever to keep this boy out of Gainesville
sick.gif

I just must be biased or a complete fool
laugh.gif
. I see the potential though. He definitely is a Buckeye LOCK though.

Why the hell has Sweater Vest become so enthralled with dual threat QB's?

It's not like he's taking complete advantage of their skill set(s).

I'm just curious from some of the Buckeye fans on here.

Is it because Zwick and Schoenhoft were such BUSTS?
nerd.gif

And yes, it would be idiotic to not go after Braxton since he's in your backyard, but still...

Oregon Ducks RB, LaMichael James, arrested on domestic violence this morning. Smh

Originally Posted by RoOk

Oregon Ducks RB, LaMichael James, arrested on domestic violence this morning. Smh

How hard was it for him to lock himself in a room and not let anybody around him influence him in a neagtive way for the next couple of months. Dude is an idiot and I do not feel sorry for him. 

Just read that.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN EUGENE?????????????????????????????????
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

How hard was it for him to lock himself in a room and not let anybody around him influence him in a neagtive way for the next couple of months. Dude is an idiot and I do not feel sorry for him. 
and I think you're thinking of LeGarrette Blount...

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Just read that.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All these fools out here that have been bashin other areas of the country, gettin it stuffed back in their faces right now.  When that stuff went down with Tennessee last season, they were KILLING those guys, now they about have plate fulls of crow.  Can't wait to see the spin control start up here at work. 
laugh.gif

Breaking News: LaMichael James Arrested

February 17, 2010

By KEZI 9 News Staff

SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- Another Oregon Duck football player gets into trouble. University of Oregon Running Back LaMichael James has been arrested for domestic violence by Springfield Police. He was booked at the Lane County Jail just before three o'clock Wednesday morning.

The Lane County Sheriff's Office website lists James' charges as strangulation, assault-4 and menacing. James had a breakout freshman season as a duck running back, filling in for the suspended LaGarrette Blount. James took home the PAC-10 Offensive Freshman of the Year award. The red shirt freshman finished second in rushing behind Stanford's Toby Gerhart with just under 1500 yards.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Just read that.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All these fools out here that have been bashin other areas of the country, gettin it stuffed back in their faces right now.  When that stuff went down with Tennessee last season, they were KILLING those guys, now they about have plate fulls of crow.  Can't wait to see the spin control start up here at work. 
laugh.gif
Doesn't matter who does it. Tennessee, Oregon, Florida, Miami, etc, it's all ridiculous and stupid for these guys to be doing what they're doing.

^
Of course it is, which is why it's ridiculous to be standing on a soapbox pointing at others.  Something this state LOVES doing. 

Hopefully it's all a misunderstanding and James didn't do the things they are claiming, but if he did, I'm sure the people around here will make excuses for him.  He'll be ok. 

had to throw in miami huh funk?
smh.gif
.....last bad thing was when antrell rolle got arrested which was a long time ago

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

smh.gif
.....last bad thing was when antrell rolle got arrested which was a long time ago
Bryan Pata?

At any rate he was just rambling off schools
laugh.gif

Nice to see Oregon making a good name for the state. Those boners down in Eugene have some serious issues going on with that program right now. Chocolate Chip needs to get off his knees in Mikes new AD office and get out a broom to sweep this under a carpet quick so that he wont have to suspend James for the entire season. The duckies could potentially be w/o their starting QB and starting RB this season. That is 100% of their entire offense, the running game. Couldn't of happened to a better program.

And CP, you should prolly hit up the doctor to get some pills to take care of that seasonal depression that hits non-natives so hard. Don't worry, the sun will be back out for good in a few short months my man.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Nice to see Oregon making a good name for the state. Those boners down in Eugene have some serious issues going on with that program right now. Chocolate Chip needs to get off his knees in Mikes new AD office and get out a broom to sweep this under a carpet quick so that he wont have to suspend James for the entire season. The duckies could potentially be w/o their starting QB and starting RB this season. That is 100% of their entire offense, the running game. Couldn't of happened to a better program.

And CP, you should prolly hit up the doctor to get some pills to take care of that seasonal depression that hits non-natives so hard. Don't worry, the sun will be back out for good in a few short months my man.
I don't need sun or pills, just the millions of delusional non winning sports fans to buy a damn clue.  That would be a big help. 

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

smh.gif
Brawl with FIU?

CP going in on the Oregon media? Check.
Lame Beavers fan still applying Preparation H after the shlogging the Ducks gave the rodents the last two seasons, praying that Masoli and James get suspended so his craptacular team will actually accomplish something? Check.

James plead not guilty so we'll have to see what happens.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Just read that.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

1240605367-eating_crow.jpg

4* RB and Vandy Signee Rajaan Bennett was killed last nite in his home during an apparent murder/suicide, others in his home were also shot

smh.gif
RIP

Back
Top Bottom