09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

laugh.gif

Barkley is gonna be alright i think. I think he has an arm, and im not sure its ever been back to 100% since the Ohio St. game. I'm expecting him to bebetter next year.

Mays has had his share of late hits obviously, but i just dont understand how none of yall were impressed with him the last couple years. He was a projectedtop 10 last year if he were to come out for a reason. I think he has played himself well out of the 1st round though, he has just had an awful year.

Yup he sure did.
pimp.gif

Robert Clark may de-committ from USC also.

They sayin we're tryin to steal Roy Finch from the Sooners

Idk bro.

The same thing you are seeing this year, is the same thing I've been seeing since I really started paying attention to him like 2 maybe 3 yrs ago.
I hope Dunkely goes anywhere but uf
Roll Tide.

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Barkley is gonna be alright i think. I think he has an arm, and im not sure its ever been back to 100% since the Ohio St. game. I'm expecting him to be better next year.

Mays has had his share of late hits obviously, but i just dont understand how none of yall were impressed with him the last couple years. He was a projected top 10 last year if he were to come out for a reason. I think he has played himself well out of the 1st round though, he has just had an awful year.
Why was he considered that ever though? Dude has never made plays in coverage since he was at SC...the only reason he was hyped is cause he waspart of all those other defensive studs SC has had over the last few years. Anytime you saw Mays make a play it was a big (more often than not late) hit. Hehas an impressive physique (nh) but as far as football skills (being able to cover, take proper angles, etc.) he doesn't do anything.

I watched the Rodgers brothers make his head spin like a top and then I started breaking him down every time I saw USC and i wasnt impressed. He does not havefluid hips. And now seeing him with less talent around him has been painful to watch.

Nah i agree, in coverage he's awful. He obviously likes to play physically me and my pops been saying turn him into a LB for the longest
laugh.gif

He'll still get a shot somewhere in the league, maybe a different staff can get more out of him... guess we'll see.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif
speakin Gunna
You my boy, but sometimes you and Mike seem to be typing with broken keyboards.

Barkley=Trash. I know he is a freshman and playing at USC, but I don't see him progressing like some of these qbs of the past have.

laugh.gif
I hope your around 2-3 years from now.

Barkley has been frustrating this year, no doubt.

I wanna know just how bad Mustain & corp must be

It was Corp's job to loss, and he got injured. Then he got his shot against UW and he blew it.

Mustain just hasn't put it together, although I think they should just let him get out ther and gunsling.

I think Mustain and Gable both just must be on P.C.'s +*$@ list , he just wont give them any burn
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom