#1 Ranked PG ...

I don't buy the whole "parents are ruining him" idea. It's up to the kid at the end of the day.

Kendall Marshall and Markel Starks are examples of two players that were highly touted at a very young age and they maintained it up to high D1 caliber players.

This kid is a rare talent. It doesn't matter if he doesn't see an inch past 5'10...if he continues to get better...he's going to be special period.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
sick.gif
@ the cross at like 4:13-4:15 ... I used to love catching people doing the same ##!$

I know I've played in that gym. Where is he from?
Cali.
i think the Modesto area. Damn its so hot out there
sick.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif
@ the cross at like 4:13-4:15 ... I used to love catching people doing the same ##!$

Cali.
Makes sense then, it is the Alliant center. I spent so much time there from 6th grade on for basketball and volleyball.

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Cali.
Makes sense then, it is the Alliant center. I spent so much time there from 6th grade on for basketball and volleyball.

Honestly judging by those workouts, it's just too much. Especially if he is spending most of his time out of his week doing that. This is why more and more kids start losing their love for the game so early. Dude is in 6th grade for gods sake. He either gonna not wanna even see a basket ball when he hits 11th grade, or he gonna let all that pressure build up and control him. They turning these kids into robots, if dude reach the NBA he never gonna have a life outside of basketball. Too many parents are trying to make stars by force and in reality that just doesn't end up working out a lot of the time. 

Honestly judging by those workouts, it's just too much. Especially if he is spending most of his time out of his week doing that. This is why more and more kids start losing their love for the game so early. Dude is in 6th grade for gods sake. He either gonna not wanna even see a basket ball when he hits 11th grade, or he gonna let all that pressure build up and control him. They turning these kids into robots, if dude reach the NBA he never gonna have a life outside of basketball. Too many parents are trying to make stars by force and in reality that just doesn't end up working out a lot of the time. 

Originally Posted by Wade187

forreal. lil kids be havin an active CAREER their entire childhood, then end up wanting to live normal throughout their teen years and saying +*#% the game. i know of some prolific young boxers who gone the same route 

forreal. lil kids be havin an active CAREER their entire childhood, then end up wanting to live normal throughout their teen years and saying +*#% the game. i know of some prolific young boxers who gone the same route 

This is one of the most ignorant comments I have read on here in a loooong time!

This is one of the most ignorant comments I have read on here in a loooong time!

who cares ab the potential risk of him losing love for the game, he'll love that scholarship hes gettin and potential NBA money

and theres also the potential of loving bball even more because of the thrill he gets busting people $!++# cuz of that hard work.

who cares ab the potential risk of him losing love for the game, he'll love that scholarship hes gettin and potential NBA money

and theres also the potential of loving bball even more because of the thrill he gets busting people $!++# cuz of that hard work.

Back
Top Bottom