'10-'11 NT PI Fantasy Basketball League

...and then there were four...

final four is set:

(2)melo15fan vs (3)hellomarco

(1)maxtempo96 vs (5)ghostface

buckle up,tighten your bootstraps cause this is gonna be a helluva week.

best of luck to everybody.

...and then there were four...

final four is set:

(2)melo15fan vs (3)hellomarco

(1)maxtempo96 vs (5)ghostface

buckle up,tighten your bootstraps cause this is gonna be a helluva week.

best of luck to everybody.

...and then there were two...

top two seeds going at it...

(1)maxtempo96 vs (2)melo15fan

Battle for 3rd!

(3)hellomarco vs (5)ghostface

... maxtempo cruised through to the Finals while 2nd vs 3rd seed match went down the wire!

I do think maxtempo has built a great lineup and it will be really hard to beat him. But I'll try... Good luck to both of us! Also to the teams fighting for 3rd place.

...and then there were two...

top two seeds going at it...

(1)maxtempo96 vs (2)melo15fan

Battle for 3rd!

(3)hellomarco vs (5)ghostface

... maxtempo cruised through to the Finals while 2nd vs 3rd seed match went down the wire!

I do think maxtempo has built a great lineup and it will be really hard to beat him. But I'll try... Good luck to both of us! Also to the teams fighting for 3rd place.

sayang sina d.west at d.williams
laugh.gif

good luck!

man,can't believe this is the last week of competition.it's been a long season but i enjoyed every moment of it.

i predict a super tight,neck and neck,boxing in a phonebooth type match.melo15fan whupped my behind in our lone meeting this season so i'm more of an underdog in this battle.

i'm happy i made it this far but i came to claim the crown.i'm hoping my stars d.rose and stat plays like the studs that they are,continue to cook soup and anchor the team.

goodluck,touch gloves and may the best team prevail.

TO THE FINALS!!!!
pimp.gif

man,can't believe this is the last week of competition.it's been a long season but i enjoyed every moment of it.

i predict a super tight,neck and neck,boxing in a phonebooth type match.melo15fan whupped my behind in our lone meeting this season so i'm more of an underdog in this battle.

i'm happy i made it this far but i came to claim the crown.i'm hoping my stars d.rose and stat plays like the studs that they are,continue to cook soup and anchor the team.

goodluck,touch gloves and may the best team prevail.

TO THE FINALS!!!!
pimp.gif

1 day to go but it's pretty much certain that im gonna lose (7-2) after a pretty tight matchup for the first few days.. freaking bargnani's status ruined my chances in this one, shouldve just dropped him earlier.. hehe...

congrats maxtempo96! really deserving win! and of course kudos to all the managers for having a competitive and fun season! see you all in 2011-2012 season!

1 day to go but it's pretty much certain that im gonna lose (7-2) after a pretty tight matchup for the first few days.. freaking bargnani's status ruined my chances in this one, shouldve just dropped him earlier.. hehe...

congrats maxtempo96! really deserving win! and of course kudos to all the managers for having a competitive and fun season! see you all in 2011-2012 season!

396091348.jpg

awwww-riiiite!

it was a good,hard fought match melo15fan,hats off to you.

good looks to everyone who joined,participated and made this all happen this season.i hope this competition will be an annual event.

i had a tremendous season.not bad for a guy who picked 13th out of 14 in the first round of the draft.i stumbled out of the blocks but my team came through in the end.

to sum up,there was the good: (stat putting up MVP-like numbers in the 1st half of the season,rose having a breakthrough and prolly an MVP year) 

the bad: (cutting wes matthews TWICE,holding onto gilbert arenas too long)

and the ugly: (losing caron butler and rudy gay to injuries,going almost 8 weeks with only 1 legit PG)

Thanks again everyone for making the 1st NTPI fantasy basketball league happen.i hope we expand to 20 teams next season so more dudes can join.

adios and see y'all next year.

396091348.jpg

awwww-riiiite!

it was a good,hard fought match melo15fan,hats off to you.

good looks to everyone who joined,participated and made this all happen this season.i hope this competition will be an annual event.

i had a tremendous season.not bad for a guy who picked 13th out of 14 in the first round of the draft.i stumbled out of the blocks but my team came through in the end.

to sum up,there was the good: (stat putting up MVP-like numbers in the 1st half of the season,rose having a breakthrough and prolly an MVP year) 

the bad: (cutting wes matthews TWICE,holding onto gilbert arenas too long)

and the ugly: (losing caron butler and rudy gay to injuries,going almost 8 weeks with only 1 legit PG)

Thanks again everyone for making the 1st NTPI fantasy basketball league happen.i hope we expand to 20 teams next season so more dudes can join.

adios and see y'all next year.

Back
Top Bottom