'10-'11 NT PI Fantasy Basketball League

Originally Posted by hiruma

i need some quality PG's out there..got a lot of quality C and PF to offer.. send me some trade proposals

monta for roy
smile.gif

i need some quality PG's out there..got a lot of quality C and PF to offer.. send me some trade proposals

ill trade you monta ellis for brandon roy. atleast you'll have a legit PG, just move one of your reserves to the SG.

ill trade you monta ellis for brandon roy. atleast you'll have a legit PG, just move one of your reserves to the SG.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

hmmm..will take a look at that..will wait for some other offers or proposals though..

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

hmmm..will take a look at that..will wait for some other offers or proposals though..

hey guys, NBA season is about to start be sure to adjust your lineups! Good Luck to all! Let's get it on! hehe

hey guys, NBA season is about to start be sure to adjust your lineups! Good Luck to all! Let's get it on! hehe

Wazzuupp guys? Just wondering how y'all doing at this time of the season? Hope you are all still active in our league...

Wazzuupp guys? Just wondering how y'all doing at this time of the season? Hope you are all still active in our league...

still very active in 4th place!
but i got 3 injured big men (biedrins, thomas, nene). i doubt my chances this week
30t6p3b.gif

still very active in 4th place!
but i got 3 injured big men (biedrins, thomas, nene). i doubt my chances this week
30t6p3b.gif

...nipping at your heels melo15fan mwahahahaha!i'm getting ready for our face-off next week man,really jazzed about that.

i had an awful 2 weeks when that whole magic trades extravaganza happened.gilbert was out for a couple of games due to the move and VC was plain out hurt.gerald wallace was a total buzzkill for me missing i think 5 consecutive games.

...nipping at your heels melo15fan mwahahahaha!i'm getting ready for our face-off next week man,really jazzed about that.

i had an awful 2 weeks when that whole magic trades extravaganza happened.gilbert was out for a couple of games due to the move and VC was plain out hurt.gerald wallace was a total buzzkill for me missing i think 5 consecutive games.

Still very active as well.
Doing pretty good the past 2 weeks because of some of my injured players immediate return (Johnson and Billups).

Still very active as well.
Doing pretty good the past 2 weeks because of some of my injured players immediate return (Johnson and Billups).

Quarterfinals start tomorrow! Goodluck to the competing teams! Fortunately I got the bye for being the 2nd seed, along with maxtempo96 (1st seed)!

Quarterfinals start tomorrow! Goodluck to the competing teams! Fortunately I got the bye for being the 2nd seed, along with maxtempo96 (1st seed)!

Back
Top Bottom