10-15 years from now....Drake, top 10 DOA?

Yo! 
roll.gif

This is actually one of the first times I'm close to being in full agreement w/ DK.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Yo! 
roll.gif

This is actually one of the first times I'm close to being in full agreement w/ DK.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know! When I read the 2nd part of his comment, the Alonzo Mourning gif immediately popped in my head, like man, that's the truth.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by IamMD

LOL. Like I said before Marvin's room is the SIMP National Anthem. You simps stand and salute.
whole time, i bet you get no youngns. eff outta here with the simp talk.

Actually champ I get women, not girls who just got their period for the first time like you clowns.  You and the rest of the simp brigade can highlight Marvin's room all you want to but it just makes you dudes look pathetic and sad.

First off, he has more in his catalog than marvin's room. Second, that is not a simp record, its simply someone being honest on record
eyes.gif

Acting as if you don't have those type of feelings and you're just this pimp who doesn't care for feelings @@*+

First off, Marvin's room just about sums up what Drake is all about, which is why is has the fanbase like you and others that he does.  I wouldn't be surprised if you dudes shop at Forever 21.  Second, it is a simp record, it's the calling card for simps nationwide.  There's a difference between being honest with yourself as a dude versus calling up a chick and crying over the phone because you got dumped and begging for her to take you back and hating on the dude she's currently with.  That's something a simp would do, and hopefully you dudes in the future will learn from the error of your ways.  

*DEAD*

Everyday a star is born....clap for him, clap for him, clap for him...hey!

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I wouldn't be surprised if you dudes shop at Forever 21. 

toe_tag2.jpg

roll.gif

I legit cracked up when I read that 
laugh.gif

I do think Drake has potential to be in MY top 10 one day, but he's got a LOOOOOONG way to go. Dude is arguably the best artist out right now too (him or Yeezy)

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Yo! 
roll.gif

Cosign....me and Deuce are eye to eye right now....I have NEVER been a fan of Drake, and I've given multiple opportunities to him...I guess I don't have enough !!##* in my blood to relate

Just reading the title of this nonsense makes me shake my head.

Talk about lowering your standards, most new rap artists suck.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

it was quite funny my man. very funny.

You really laughed at that? I guess, agree to disagree
ohwell.gif

It wasn't so much funny as it was truth. You dudes are acting like its all of a sudden cool to cry over spilled milk (Marvin's Room) or rap about nothing (90% of his catalog)

LOL. Like I said before Marvin's room is the SIMP National Anthem. You simps stand and salute.

Actually champ I get women, not girls who just got their period for the first time like you clowns.  You and the rest of the simp brigade can highlight Marvin's room all you want to but it just makes you dudes look pathetic and sad.

First off, he has more in his catalog than marvin's room. Second, that is not a simp record, its simply someone being honest on record
eyes.gif

Acting as if you don't have those type of feelings and you're just this pimp who doesn't care for feelings @@*+

First off, Marvin's room just about sums up what Drake is all about, which is why is has the fanbase like you and others that he does.  I wouldn't be surprised if you dudes shop at Forever 21.  Second, it is a simp record, it's the calling card for simps nationwide.  There's a difference between being honest with yourself as a dude versus calling up a chick and crying over the phone because you got dumped and begging for her to take you back and hating on the dude she's currently with.  That's something a simp would do, and hopefully you dudes in the future will learn from the error of your ways.  

Dog, shut up..seriously. The song has nothing to do with "simping."  Its about drunk dialing an ex, which everybody has done in the past.  You come off real insecure, homie.

eyes.gif

Dog, shut up..seriously. The song has nothing to do with "simping."  Its about drunk dialing an ex, which everybody has done in the past.  You come off real insecure, homie.

That shh belongs in R and B, his music is soft and so is anyone who listens to it.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

That shh belongs in R and B, his music is soft and so is anyone who listens to it.

another insecure dude.  What's good with yall? Daddy touched you? 

all these cats talking down on drake's music are insecure. they put in a little too much effort into %*%##*@+ on his music
laugh.gif

I think this thread being 21 pages just shows that the argument for him becoming top 10 is a real one.

^^^

I think most threads that have this many pages are usually filled with 90% bull **$*.

So.....no.

I can't co-sign Marvins Room... I don't honor Diry Macking. Sorry.

However... Trust Issue & Headlines... Yeah They Go
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom