10/2 SNF Week 4.. Jets (2-1) @ Ravens (2-1) thread

Cmon, we have to execute.. we are giving Flacco time and then, we attack him and he somehow is getting the ball off.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Jets window has closed. Thanks for the excitement.

Oh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

How did Rex say this was his best Jets team yet?

That's what coaches like Rex do...In the Rex era this is actually the worse team yet...and its because Sanchez is getting progressively worse.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

That's what coaches like Rex do...In the Rex era this is actually the worse team yet...and its because Sanchez is getting progressively worse.

And ZERO run game. Plus the Ryan's have a tendency to put their feet in their mouth. See Rob's remarks regarding that one Lions WR.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Honestly, you can't blame all of the Jets offensive woes on Sanchez. He has NO running game. Shonn Greene is a major disappointment and if it wasn't for LT's resurrection, NY would be playing with 10 men on the field.
That's the thing though. You are going to win or lose by the arm of your QB in todays NFL. That's just the way it is. I believe Sanchez has the tools to suceed, he just needs to man up and put them on display like he did last week in the final seconds of that game. That means no huddle, slangin and bangin it. All day.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

And ZERO run game. Plus the Ryan's have a tendency to put their feet in their mouth. See Rob's remarks regarding that one Lions WR.

I see what you did there.

Cromartie is a liability.
Cromartie was always a liability dating back to his Charger days. You would think he'd pick up some things from Revis but nada. Here is yet another player that has a ton of talent but very little skill.

It's amazing to see Ray Rice come into his own. He's become a complete back. Reminds me of Marshall Faulk. I hope the BaltimoreMoron ratbird fans get off of Joe Flacco & Cam Cameron because they were never the problem. As long as that o-line plays well, the ratbirds will continue to light it up all season like they have been.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

they need to give the ball to plax a lot more

This. Take more chances down the field. They have playmakers, they just need to get the ball into there hands..

This is just not any fun to watch.

Bryan Thomas out, Westerman in.

Ngata is doing whatever he wants to do. LOL. Jets would like to get Plax the ball if thier o-line would let Mark have time to get him the ball...They can't even get the run game going...

Back
Top Bottom