10/2 SNF Week 4.. Jets (2-1) @ Ravens (2-1) thread

I don't even want to know what's going to happen against the Patriots next week.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

roll.gif
@ "The problem is the Jets didnt pick the fumble up and return it for a TD.. they brought their offense back out.."

heard him say that and I was done 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by psk2310

onewearz wrote:
terrell suggs still got baby teeth

a2e26816a5cc170f1d93bd0776631d3948c76ddd_r.jpg

I mean look at this, it looks like 'lil pieces of cauliflower growing around his jaw...Eww..Like I said he makes like $65 million & proly has decent healthcare, he could afford to go see a dermatologist couldn't he?

sounds like something the last girl i dated would say...

Originally Posted by bkmac

I don't even want to know what's going to happen against the Patriots next week.
hopefully Mangold is back by then so Sanchez should get a little more time... plus the Pats defense isn't on the same level as the Ravens

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

hopefully Mangold is back by then so Sanchez should get a little more time... plus the Pats defense isn't on the same level as the Ravens
have you guys watched the patriot defense? getting carved by everyone...even jason campbell made us look deaf, dumb, and blind out there at times today. the INTs were all him, not our defense
laugh.gif
like dirty said, FAR from the ravens defense

u know brady's gonna try and throw up a 50 spot on the jets
laugh.gif

this is going to get uglier .....

HOW MANY TIMES ARE THE RAVENS GONNA COME OFF THAT CORNER ???????

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

have you guys watched the patriot defense? getting carved by everyone...even jason campbell made us look deaf, dumb, and blind out there at times today. the INTs were all him, not our defense
laugh.gif
Yeahhhhhhh but if Mangold isn't back, our O-Line will remain in shambles and Sanchez will have absolute no time to throw. Plus, the NE crowd will eat us alive.

Point blank, the Jets offense @%%@. THE. BED. tonight. Between the O-Line being weak and full of suck (besides D'Brick), Sanchez continuing to stare at one receiver and one receiver only, and Schotty for continuing to be
sick.gif
, going into NE next week will not be pretty.

I'm not chalking up a loss for the Jets just yet, but I can't say our chances are any good, at all.

laugh.gif
I don't think bkmac was talking about our offensive problems when it comes to facing the Pats. 
laugh.gif
 Mangold or not, Marky Mark's inaccuracy and inefficiency has been exposed and noted by all.
Our sluggish and often timid looking defense is going to get slaughtered and embarrassed next week by he who shall not be named. Bloodbath. Dont even make an offical game post. Just edit the season post to reflect the next opponent we face at home. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I guess the tough guy NTers are policing the threads because joking isn't allowed. I love these online tough guys. Oh well good night everyone.

Jet fans, don't get down. It's only the 4th game of the year. It's going to be a long season. Hopefully Manigold won't miss too much time. Ravens did what they were supposed to do & win at home on TV.

I guess the tough guy NTers are policing the threads because joking isn't allowed. I love these online tough guys. Oh well good night everyone.
i was making a joke too tho...

laugh.gif
love when people dish it but can't take it

I wasn't joking about what I said.  @%++ psk, $@%@$ %@+ !%**%*+$#$@!.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I wasn't joking about what I said.  @%++ psk, $@%@$ %@+ !%**%*+$#$@!.

Oh I can take joking...It's all good. Cheers. 

ScarsOrScabs. It's not that serious to be cursing like that man. It's just sports & a message board. Relax. That's far to many #&^$#(a$#(A&W#...

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

Can you blame Carson Palmer for quitting on his team? The Bengals have been ranked to have the worst front-office and ownership in the league. They never cared about winning, they cared about selling tickets to a fan base that will always spend their hard earned money on them. The Bengals are horrible and although he quit on his team he would never quit for an organization like the Jets. Look at Carsons numbers from previous years, Sanchez will never come close to them.

Yes, I can blame a dude for quitting on a team after he signs an extension to stay with them. If it were that bad he should've never signed an extension. If y'all think Carson Palmer is the answer you haven't watched the Bengals the past few years.
laugh.gif
Brown will trade him to the highest bidder in the offseason.
Are you kidding? The Bengals are not trying to trade Carson. This is how stupid the organization and front office is, they could have gotten a 1st round pick for Carson in August from the Dolphins and they decided not to. Mike Brown the Owner refuses to get any worth for Palmer just so he make Palmer suffer. 

The Dolphins never offered a 1st round pick for Palmer. Brown will trade him in the offseason and his value will be higher after these teams with horrible QBs are even more pressed for change.

Back
Top Bottom