100,000 Fish Die In Arkansas After 5,000 Dead Birds (UPDATE) 2 Million Fish Dead In Maryland

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Everybody saying HAARP, can you please elaborate as to what the hell HAARP is and what they're doing? Thanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haarp

They are shooting very, very high powered energy into the ionosphere. It's an experiment, they have NO IDEA what is going to happen but they're doing it anyway because they can.

It has weather altering capabilities, can trigger earthquakes with no warning as well as tsunamis, destroy communication outlets (for everyone except the military), and some other capabilities that they're testing. It's literally a weapon that is being disguised as new experimental technology. This is not new technology, it's been in development for quite a long time.

haarp_book.gif

Read this if you want more information.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The military says the HAARP system could: [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986) [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The above abilities seem like a good idea to all who believe in sound national defense, and to those concerned about cost-cutting. However, the possible uses which the HAARP records do not explain, and which can only be found in Air Force, Army, Navy and other federal agency records, are alarming. Moreover, effects from the reckless use of these power levels in our natural shield -- the ionosphere -- could be cataclysmic according to some scientists. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Two Alaskans put it bluntly. A founder of the NO HAARP movement, Clare Zickuhr, says "The military is going to give the ionosphere a big kick and see what happens."
The military failed to tell the public that they do not know what exactly will happen, but a Penn State science article brags about that uncertainty. Macho science? The HAARP project uses the largest energy levels yet played with by what Begich and Manning call "the big boys with their new toys." HAARP is an experiment in the sky, and experiments are done to find out something not already known. Independent scientists told Begich and Manning that a HAARP-type "skybuster" with its unforeseen effects could be an act of global vandalism.
[/font]

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Everybody saying HAARP, can you please elaborate as to what the hell HAARP is and what they're doing? Thanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haarp

They are shooting very, very high powered energy into the ionosphere. It's an experiment, they have NO IDEA what is going to happen but they're doing it anyway because they can.

It has weather altering capabilities, can trigger earthquakes with no warning as well as tsunamis, destroy communication outlets (for everyone except the military), and some other capabilities that they're testing. It's literally a weapon that is being disguised as new experimental technology. This is not new technology, it's been in development for quite a long time.

haarp_book.gif

Read this if you want more information.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] The military says the HAARP system could: [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Give the military a tool to replace the electromagnetic pulse effect of atmospheric thermonuclear devices (still considered a viable option by the military through at least 1986) [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Replace the huge Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) submarine communication system operating in Michigan and Wisconsin with a new and more compact technology [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Be used to replace the over-the-horizon radar system that was once planned for the current location of HAARP, with a more flexible and accurate system [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Provide a way to wipe out communications over an extremely large area, while keeping the military's own communications systems working [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Provide a wide area earth-penetrating tomography which, if combined with the computing abilities of EMASS and Cray computers, would make it possible to verify many parts of nuclear nonproliferation and peace agreements [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Be a tool for geophysical probing to find oil, gas and mineral deposits over a large area [/font]

• [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Be used to detect incoming low-level planes and cruise missiles, making other technologies obsolete [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The above abilities seem like a good idea to all who believe in sound national defense, and to those concerned about cost-cutting. However, the possible uses which the HAARP records do not explain, and which can only be found in Air Force, Army, Navy and other federal agency records, are alarming. Moreover, effects from the reckless use of these power levels in our natural shield -- the ionosphere -- could be cataclysmic according to some scientists. [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Two Alaskans put it bluntly. A founder of the NO HAARP movement, Clare Zickuhr, says "The military is going to give the ionosphere a big kick and see what happens."
The military failed to tell the public that they do not know what exactly will happen, but a Penn State science article brags about that uncertainty. Macho science? The HAARP project uses the largest energy levels yet played with by what Begich and Manning call "the big boys with their new toys." HAARP is an experiment in the sky, and experiments are done to find out something not already known. Independent scientists told Begich and Manning that a HAARP-type "skybuster" with its unforeseen effects could be an act of global vandalism.
[/font]

Thanks to the two dudes that posted all that stuff about HAARP. It's definitely an interesting debate and would explain all these birds falling out of the sky.

Thanks to the two dudes that posted all that stuff about HAARP. It's definitely an interesting debate and would explain all these birds falling out of the sky.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Wheres the wikileak on what really went on?
nerd.gif
Wikileaks only confirms stuff we already know. This stuff is top secret so we'll never hear about it.
I'm more likely to believe the HAARP thing than the weather thing. It's weird that it happened on multiple continents. It doesn't seem like weather changes are that global. Europe and U.S. weather could be connected, but S. America too? Then again, I'm no expert on weather patterns.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Wheres the wikileak on what really went on?
nerd.gif
Wikileaks only confirms stuff we already know. This stuff is top secret so we'll never hear about it.
I'm more likely to believe the HAARP thing than the weather thing. It's weird that it happened on multiple continents. It doesn't seem like weather changes are that global. Europe and U.S. weather could be connected, but S. America too? Then again, I'm no expert on weather patterns.

moarrr "massive earth kill off"

In the last few days we have had

Lots of Dead Birds...

Several thousand birds dead in Arkansas
At least 500+ dead birds dead in Lousiana
Dead birds in Kentucky
And Pelicans in North Carolina!

Lots of Dead Fish

20 Miles of dead fish in Arkansas
2 million dead fish in Chesapeake bay
Hundreds of Red Snappers in NZ
100 tons of dead fish in Brazil!
Thousands of dead fish in Florida
On top of that

the Victoria river turned Green!

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on?

I smell BP

http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647058/pg1

moarrr "massive earth kill off"

In the last few days we have had

Lots of Dead Birds...

Several thousand birds dead in Arkansas
At least 500+ dead birds dead in Lousiana
Dead birds in Kentucky
And Pelicans in North Carolina!

Lots of Dead Fish

20 Miles of dead fish in Arkansas
2 million dead fish in Chesapeake bay
Hundreds of Red Snappers in NZ
100 tons of dead fish in Brazil!
Thousands of dead fish in Florida
On top of that

the Victoria river turned Green!

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on?

I smell BP

http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647058/pg1

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Probably Haarp. This is the decade where everything becomes very strange. Enjoy the show
Can we get a timeline?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Probably Haarp. This is the decade where everything becomes very strange. Enjoy the show
Can we get a timeline?

I think all of this *%#+ happens all the time but we never hear about it until now since news has to be constantly fed to us on a 24hr basis from cable to the internet. Just my two cents.

I think all of this *%#+ happens all the time but we never hear about it until now since news has to be constantly fed to us on a 24hr basis from cable to the internet. Just my two cents.

Originally Posted by ciph4

Obama lied, birds died.

didnt know them that well

Spoiler [+]
between him doing heroin and me doing crack sales

Originally Posted by ciph4

Obama lied, birds died.

didnt know them that well

Spoiler [+]
between him doing heroin and me doing crack sales

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

dollar declines rapidly in 2014. Gas prices touch 5 dollars a gallon in 2012 -13. And gold prices to 2000 by 2012.2012 isn't the end but simply a hash mark in the timeline

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

dollar declines rapidly in 2014. Gas prices touch 5 dollars a gallon in 2012 -13. And gold prices to 2000 by 2012.2012 isn't the end but simply a hash mark in the timeline

I have a theory but it sounds far fetched.

I think THEY are creating some kind of Biological weapon that can target a certain genome. Maybe even target a certain set of DNA, Race, gender, etc. Who knows maybe they need some kind of weapon that can minimize the damage.

Back
Top Bottom