100,000 Fish Die In Arkansas After 5,000 Dead Birds (UPDATE) 2 Million Fish Dead In Maryland

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Probably Haarp. This is the decade where everything becomes very strange. Enjoy the show
Can we get a timeline?

because this is the first time in human history where weird !+% has happened...

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Probably Haarp. This is the decade where everything becomes very strange. Enjoy the show
Can we get a timeline?

because this is the first time in human history where weird !+% has happened...

I have a theory but it sounds far fetched.

I think THEY are creating some kind of Biological weapon that can target a certain genome. Maybe even target a certain set of DNA, Race, gender, etc. Who knows maybe they need some kind of weapon that can minimize the damage.

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

moarrr "massive earth kill off"

In the last few days we have had

Lots of Dead Birds...

Several thousand birds dead in Arkansas
At least 500+ dead birds dead in Lousiana
Dead birds in Kentucky
And Pelicans in North Carolina!

Lots of Dead Fish

20 Miles of dead fish in Arkansas
2 million dead fish in Chesapeake bay
Hundreds of Red Snappers in NZ
100 tons of dead fish in Brazil!
Thousands of dead fish in Florida
On top of that

the Victoria river turned Green!

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on?

I smell BP

http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647058/pg1
&& moarr

Mysterious killing of fish in coastal Panara
Hundreds of dead birds in Sweden
Canal marina near abergavenny- hundreds of dead fish
Italy- about 100 dead doves
Vietnam- 150 tonns of fish dead
GB 40,000 crabs die off the coast
Germany about 70 birds

EDIT:

Flock Of Birds Found Dead In Wilson County

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

moarrr "massive earth kill off"

In the last few days we have had

Lots of Dead Birds...

Several thousand birds dead in Arkansas
At least 500+ dead birds dead in Lousiana
Dead birds in Kentucky
And Pelicans in North Carolina!

Lots of Dead Fish

20 Miles of dead fish in Arkansas
2 million dead fish in Chesapeake bay
Hundreds of Red Snappers in NZ
100 tons of dead fish in Brazil!
Thousands of dead fish in Florida
On top of that

the Victoria river turned Green!

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on?

I smell BP

http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647058/pg1
&& moarr

Mysterious killing of fish in coastal Panara
Hundreds of dead birds in Sweden
Canal marina near abergavenny- hundreds of dead fish
Italy- about 100 dead doves
Vietnam- 150 tonns of fish dead
GB 40,000 crabs die off the coast
Germany about 70 birds

EDIT:

Flock Of Birds Found Dead In Wilson County

Someone I know that works in the oil industry believes this could be a result of the dispersant, Corexit 9500, used to clean up the oil spill in the Gulf...of course, it was brought to land by rain clouds coming from the Gulf area.

Someone I know that works in the oil industry believes this could be a result of the dispersant, Corexit 9500, used to clean up the oil spill in the Gulf...of course, it was brought to land by rain clouds coming from the Gulf area.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Yep. They said we haven't seen the beginning effects from all the dispersant used for the clean up. This is just the beginning  

Yep. They said we haven't seen the beginning effects from all the dispersant used for the clean up. This is just the beginning  

somethin aint right here...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Seems like the most logical explanation, although those birds in Sweden were found to have died from external blows resulting in internal bleeding. Strange stuff.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Seems like the most logical explanation, although those birds in Sweden were found to have died from external blows resulting in internal bleeding. Strange stuff.

Back
Top Bottom